Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
The thread title keeps making Party Hard play over and over in my head, except Andrew W K i singing Sparty Hard. Now I want an Andrew WK album where all the "party"s are replaced with Sparty.

When its time to Sparty we will always Sparty hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frinkahedron
Jul 26, 2006

Gobble Gobble
Thanks for everything, Frank. Today was fun, even if the result wasn't what we hoped for.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
If that stupid useless worthless motherfucker Henson isn't fired by Monday morning, I don't know what to say. Pinkel got carried off the field after we got crushed 19-8. I really wanted better for him than this. :(

drunk leprechaun
May 7, 2007
sobriety is for the weak and the stupid

swickles posted:

The thread title keeps making Party Hard play over and over in my head, except Andrew W K i singing Sparty Hard. Now I want an Andrew WK album where all the "party"s are replaced with Sparty.

I would buy the poo poo out of this album.

And poo poo recommend it in the Farthouse and they may do a song or two. Those guys have made fun songs in the past.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

LSU lost each of its last three games by double digits. Hasn't happened there since 1966. It's very possible that they lose out after going 7-0 to start against a pretty weak schedule.

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009
gently caress Tim Beck.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

swickles posted:

Unfortunately he's from Ann Arbor but then again I bet Andrew W.K. would do anything if you asked him nicely enough.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Anyone want a journeyman offensive coordinator?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Henchman of Santa posted:

Unfortunately he's from Ann Arbor but then again I bet Andrew W.K. would do anything if you asked him nicely enough.

Didn't he play through a set with Juggalos hurling poo poo at him the entire time?

He'd probably do it for the sake of a Party.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
god Donnell Pumphrey owns

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
PSU looked like poo poo today. I pray that Hackenberg leaves for the draft and John Donovan is left dead in a ditch.

I hope we roll over next week for Sparty. This season has been really underwhelming and disappointing and I want nothing but pain for Ohio State and Michigan. Just lose and put cool rear end SParty in that loving championship game.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Henchman of Santa posted:

we get by Penn State next week.

You don't "get by" Penn State.

You have to survive the barrage of paper cuts inflicted via field goals from inside the 10.

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengos!

KKKLIP ART posted:

Anyone want a journeyman offensive coordinator?

What a poo poo show. :suicide:

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Roasted Donut posted:

This season has been really underwhelming and disappointing and I want nothing but pain for Ohio State and Michigan.

Its like 2004 all over again, except not as bad as 2004 was.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

lol ohio state

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
edit: wrong thread

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Who would have guessed the last two undefeated teams would be Iowa and Clemson? College football owns.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
Hey, if there's any ISIS dudes here, I've got a deal for you. We'll let you behead some Americans but only if they say 'University of Ferguson', 'Tiger thugs' or 'Mizzoo'. We got a deal?

TheGreyGhost
Feb 14, 2012

“Go win the Heimlich Trophy!”

korrandark posted:

gently caress Tim Beck.

This. He and Warriner totally dropped the ball on that gamplan, and Urban acting like he was the main playcaller tonight in the news conference was loving embarassing when anyone close to the program knows that's not the case this year at all. Warriner's line has been underwhelming all year, and the fact that the Ohio State single season passing leader is running more than he's passing in the playcalling against a stacked box is loving insane.

And honestly, good on Zeke for being blunt. gently caress the old white dudes saying he shouldn't get to play next week, this team would have lost 2 other games without him at least, and the playcalling has been an issue all year just like he said it was. 01 trap, read option, and counter trey basically won them a title last year, but they keep doing this poo poo where they call weird QB sweeps and two tight end sets even though the 3 and 4 receiver sets have been far easier to run out of. They don't throw downfield despite having a receiving corps that looks like a track team. They don't seem to throw slants anymore. This offensive design is a mess, and it feels like the whole thing is made up every week. Lack of QB consistency was clearly a problem for opening the playbook up, but it shouldn't have ever changed from last year's design. The passing game was clearly designed for a Cardale type who throws tight windows on timing routes with fast velocity rather than following the same spread principles on vertical stretch and quick hits they've had for years. The running game fell apart when they lost the ability to stretch the field in any way with the pass. This was inevitable with the patchwork gameplan this year has had.

All that said, Sparty came into Columbus with a backup QB and won. They deserved it, and I hope they go gently caress Saban up in the playoff because I want to see an angry man showdown between him and Dantonio. Go sparty, go the hawkeyes. gently caress Harbaugh. We'll probably play in like the fiesta bowl or some poo poo and that's fine with me since OSU can't win every year obviously. Please let the massive turnover of starters this offseason get the team a loving edge back.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
We shut out a bad team. This is still good.

buddychrist10
Nov 4, 2009

Obtuse.....even hokey.

Silly Burrito posted:

Most likely, a lot of LSU fans are going to get their wish and get the boosters to pay $15 million to buy Les out.

Bye, Les.

:smith:

The problem is that I feel like Les is as good as his assistant coaches and right now aside from Orgeron they are real terrible. If he were willing to do some house cleaning at the end of the season I would definitely be willing to give him a few more years.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
How the gently caress did K-State win that game? I mean, I'm not complaining, but what the hell?

djdanno13
Apr 20, 2004

Killing Nazi Zombies since June 14 1775

Now that ND barely pulled it out from bc I'm calling my top 6 as 1.Clemson 2. Bama 3. Iowa 4. MSU 5. ND 6. OU

Also way to go sparty! I'm so excited for next week to see Nebraska become the big 10 champion.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
One more lovely year from Franklin and the eagles and Chip Kelly will be coaching at psu!!!! Kill this entire offensive coaching staff

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

gently caress Art Briles and all, but that game got me all Kirk Cousins up in here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsB7UQ8BlE0

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Roasted Donut posted:

One more lovely year from Franklin and the eagles and Chip Kelly will be coaching at psu!!!! Kill this entire offensive coaching staff

Jay Paterno's hopes are up

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Hahaha okst must've been overrated as heck since they lost to Baylor at home (the SHITTIEST TEAM EVER with NONEXISTENT DEFENSE and NO QB) with their 3rd string qb how'd that even happen gently caress YOU OSU now go beat OU Baylor Bitch Champs 2016

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Roasted Donut posted:

PSU looked like poo poo today. I pray that Hackenberg leaves for the draft and John Donovan is left dead in a ditch.

I hope we roll over next week for Sparty. This season has been really underwhelming and disappointing and I want nothing but pain for Ohio State and Michigan. Just lose and put cool rear end SParty in that loving championship game.

Looking forward to Penn State upsetting Sparty, the coaching staff getting a contract extension, and four more years of 4th-place Penn State.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.

Spiritus Nox posted:

gently caress Art Briles and all

What? You should worship him as a god. Do you remember pre-Briles Baylor?

Once he leaves for USC or whatever, that is what is happening.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Sab0921 posted:

The Sam U thing kind of dampened that a bit.

And no, I'm a lucky bastard who didn't watch college football until my first year at Baylor in 2011, so I don't remember pre-Briles Baylor. Watching RG3 upset TCU live in 2011 was my first CFB experience of any kind.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Strobe posted:

How the gently caress did K-State win that game? I mean, I'm not complaining, but what the hell?

Iowa state decided it didn't like lubing up someone other than itself

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Sab0921 posted:

He doesn't he came after Briles lol baylor bitch gently caress osu gently caress tcu gently caress ou gently caress everything no more undefeateds

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

AsInHowe posted:

Looking forward to Penn State upsetting Sparty, the coaching staff getting a contract extension, and four more years of 4th-place Penn State.

none of this will happen (though if bob shoop wants to stay that long he certainly can)

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Spiritus Nox posted:

And no, I'm a lucky bastard who didn't watch college football until my first year at Baylor in 2011, so I don't remember pre-Briles Baylor. Watching RG3 upset TCU live in 2011 was my first CFB experience of any kind.

I remember early Briles early RG3 and it was so sad cause he could score once in awhile and showed so much promise but routinely blew out 50 knees and died every season plus we had even less defense than we have now (still no defense now but Oakman is large which apparently makes him good)

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Roasted Donut posted:

none of this will happen (though if bob shoop wants to stay that long he certainly can)

If Franklin holds a press conference to praise Joe Paterno, he's getting that extension no matter what happens.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

anne frank fanfic posted:

I remember early Briles early RG3 and it was so sad cause he could score once in awhile and showed so much promise but routinely blew out 50 knees and died every season plus we had even less defense than we have now (still no defense now but Oakman is large which apparently makes him good)

Forget Oakman, Andrew Billings was the star of this one - even moreso than he usually is. Xavien Howard and Ryan Reid also made a lot of nice plays against some great WRs.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group
Dream scenario:

OKlahoma holds on and beats TCU tonight. Next week OKState beats Oklahoma and TCU beats Baylor.

gently caress the Big 12, try defense.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
How many bad ref calls could you count I counted 3 blatant overturning of 50/50 calls instead of just saying they stand 2 of which gave OSU the ball it was really dumb and one of which allowed them to convert a 3rd down it was terrible. Oh well we need to watch OU LOSE and gently caress TCU, too.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
John Henson hasn't been fired yet, and that's Bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.

Spiritus Nox posted:

lol -- man will that be a rude awakening

• Locked thread