Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVNKNz-lc6k

Imagine the world today if he was never assassinated in Dallas on Nov 22, 1963. Please share your thoughts about former President John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

"All these years later, people still wonder about how he died. I prefer to remember how he lived."
-Linda Lee - Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I for one would like to thank the man from the grassy knoll for finishing the job.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
JFK is an overrated hack due to the revered status of martyrdom in American culture and gently caress the personality cult that follows the Kennedy family around and gently caress dynastic politics in general. HTH.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

anyone who bangs marilyn monroe is ok in my book.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

:kimchi:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Hell Yeah posted:

What if they banged her recently? Are they still ok in your book?

Asking for a friend.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Hell Yeah posted:

he banged Angie Dickinson too

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
It was 52 years ago today that President Kennedy finally got it through his head that the people of Dallas didn't like him.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
I heard that one from an old gray wolf.

Prof. Lurker
Mar 10, 2015

I've got the fire of human liberty!

I'm setting fires everywhere!

And humans are turning on everywhere!
i did it. im ready to come clean.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Let's not forget that there was some collateral damage

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

gently caress Dallas

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Immortan posted:

JFK is an overrated hack due to the revered status of martyrdom in American culture and gently caress the personality cult that follows the Kennedy family around and gently caress dynastic politics in general. HTH.

Also, he was a loving papist.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
JFK represents the pivotal moment in american history where a democracy was subverted and replaced with an authoritarian regime.

I claim this, knowing absolutely nothing about everything

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
oh was he? hmmmm.....

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF09eT2RpQk

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
rip dude who killed tons of japs

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

in fact he's up there with that dude who wrote with the old breed as one of my favorite nip killers

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
john f kennedy u mean? well, im not sure about your premise there about his death,i mean, he had one of those everyman faces.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
LBJ was a good president, and so was Nixon, so I'm guessing there'd have been minimal effect on history had he not not been assassinated. If anything, things might've turned out worse.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Orkin Mang posted:

john f kennedy u mean? well, im not sure about your premise there about his death,i mean, he had one of those everyman faces.

Lee Harvey Oswald shot him in Dallas, it's on film.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

if he and bobby hadnt been shot we wouldnt have the dead kennedys...chew on that...

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Lee Harvey Oswald shot him in Dallas, it's on film.

gently caress me. ok then

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Not to get all serious here but

Why do we focus on WHO killed kennedy and not why?

If oswald did it (he did) and was heard saying 'i'm a patsy' why don't we try to figure that out

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

moose face posted:

If oswald did it (he did) and was heard saying 'i'm a patsy' why don't we try to figure that out

i firmly believe it was a suicide. kenedy wanted to die, the question now is: but why?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Orkin Mang posted:

i firmly believe it was a suicide. kenedy wanted to die, the question now is: but why?

he was the first person with aids, i claim

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
shot dead by a red

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
the one thing i don't understand is that the subversive element had nitpicked the actual logistics behind the shooting to death. (lol)

no one every talks about WHY it happened. At this point the HOW is kind of irrelevant

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
It's allll true isn't it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtPM7HeIDrE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEjutUbgpH8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp0k_o8gfQI

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
the real truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7y2xPucnAo

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

the great deceiver posted:

if he and bobby hadnt been shot we wouldnt have the dead kennedys...chew on that...

Would we have Jello Biafra without Bill Cosby?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

moose face posted:

bc it was obviously either oswald is crazy/liar or it was conservatives

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Moridin920 posted:

bc it was obviously either oswald is crazy/liar or it was conservatives

Where is this motive

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
maybe a civil rights activist killed kennedy knowing that the only way to get civil rights legislation through was if notorious rear end in a top hat and dick-shower LBJ made it his agenda and invoked the wishes of a fallen president to ram it through

im surprised i never hear this conspiracy angle because frankly it makes more sense than the mafia or whatever

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

moose face posted:

Where is this motive

where is what motive?

either oswald was just nuts and a lone actor

or conservatives did it and ushered in 40 years of neocon religious right fuckwittery that has brought us to this mock late USSR state where our awesome new jets explode on the runway and our bridges are collapsing. you could even say JFK whetted their appetites and that's why every black leader was subsequently assassinated but hey.

just look at the results and see who benefits. I'm not saying it is the latter theory but IF oswald was a patsy then that's the most logical alternative. if you're a conspiracy nut then I assume you've already concluded option 1 is bunk so therefore it must be option 2 and what 'why' is there to investigate?

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
he died of natural causes - natural to the line of work he was in

could the cia do murder? someone who's job is to do murder doing murder? unthinkable. the military industrial complex doing murder?? no way not a business dependent on war. could any of the people who benefited from his death murder a cool dude? no way conspiracy hteory nut jobs lol

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Moridin920 posted:

where is what motive?

or conservatives did it and ushered in 40 years of neocon religious right fuckwittery that has brought us to this mock late USSR state where our awesome new jets explode on the runway and our bridges are collapsing. you could even say JFK whetted their appetites and that's why every black leader was subsequently assassinated but hey.

just look at the results and see who benefits. I'm not saying it is the latter theory but IF oswald was a patsy then that's the most logical alternative. if you're a conspiracy nut then I assume you've already concluded option 1 is bunk so therefore it must be option 2 and what 'why' is there to investigate?
Ok, so it does not make sense tbat he didn't do it. Stop focusing on how he couldn't have done it and talk about hwhy he did

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

moose face posted:

Ok, so it does not make sense tbat he didn't do it. Stop focusing on how he couldn't have done it and talk about hwhy he did

but that's what im saying duder

the why is one of two things:

1. he was just nuts
2. right wing people put him up to it

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes

Moridin920 posted:

where is what motive?

isn't it about time you escaped this capitalistic hellhole and defected to north korea or cuba?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

kindermord posted:

isn't it about time you escaped this capitalistic hellhole and defected to north korea or cuba?

actually it's not all that hard to game the system once you learn enough about it

doesn't mean it isn't poo poo

• Locked thread