Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im looking at the dvd cover and first i can see the title'jurrasic world'.

At the moment um at the bit where some guy is riding a motorbike with dinosaurs around him. I kind of get the feeling that the dinosaurs are on his side. As if they have bonded to the motorbike man.

So far thats all i can follow from this dvd cover. Does not appear to be the kind that shows a different picture if you move it ie jack frost lenticular vhs case.

Will see how this develops and if any goons wanna join in you are very welcome!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i've never seen this movie and probably will never see it.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

That must be the NTSC release. Im gonna look at after this one is over.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Hell Yeah posted:

i've never seen this movie and probably will never see it.

Me neither. I dont even own a tv so my leisure time is spent looking at the covers at kmart imagining about the movie.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

julieann moore was pretty good in jurassic world

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
it was a decent movie but the military guy was the weak link because the whole raptors in the military thing is already done just as effectively by dogs. Chris Pratt was good, scientist lady was good, kids were not that annoying, and Dino Carnage was sufficient.

But it makes sense that Military Guy's stupid ideas cause him to gently caress up because he later dies. But it was a good way to re-introduce people to the franchise so that there will be more sequels.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Uncle Wemus posted:

she was a loving idiot, didn't she kidnap the dinobaby? God drat, woman.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

The Taint Reaper posted:

it was a decent movie but the military guy was the weak link because the whole raptors in the military thing is already done just as effectively by dogs. Chris Pratt was good, scientist lady was good, kids were not that annoying, and Dino Carnage was sufficient.

But it makes sense that Military Guy's stupid ideas cause him to gently caress up because he later dies. But it was a good way to re-introduce people to the franchise so that there will be more sequels.

I cant see this anywhere on the dvd cover are you sure you are looking at the right dvd cover?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Nuts and Gum posted:

she was a loving idiot, didn't she kidnap the dinobaby? God drat, woman.

oh poo poo i forgot about jp2 i was making a bad joke about bryce dallas howard

The Taint Reaper posted:

did they really even need the military story wasn't "we need crazier dinosaurs to sell more tickets" enough?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I just noticed that the motorbikes headlight is on. I think this is happenening after dusk

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Haha my mom called me today to tell me she rented this video and didn't like it very much.

fyi she liked the parts where Chris Pratt's character got to ride motorcycles with dinosaurs but she did not like the woman scientist lady who ran around the amusement park in high heels. I guess it really broke her immersion.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
this was a terrible movie the only good part was when the ultrasauraus rex gets taken out a la sam jackson in deep blue sea

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it was an excelent satire op, a splendid reductio of the logic of the franchise

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
DVD cover? What is this 1999? :smug:

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Kuato posted:

DVD cover? What is this 1999? :smug:

i'm imagining your avatar saying this and then winking at me and, well, it's really working for me

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
This cover is going nowhere.

Next up is a 2 disc combo of the princess diaries and something called the princess diaries 2

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Theres a girl on a chair. She looks kind of regal but shes got headphones and sunglasses on making me think theres a bit of a cultu re clash going on here. This is the princess diaries jm talking about here. Havent got to the cover of the next one yet even though they are truncated to fit both on one dvd cover.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

Isaac posted:

Next up is a 2 disc combo of the princess diaries and something called the princess diaries 2

any dinosaurs?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

twofive1 posted:

any dinosaurs?

Unless this is slang ie old people are called dinosaura then no. There is a very prim and proper lady standing behind the princess dairies ( j think thats the characters name) who looks very prim and proper. I think there might be some conflict between The Princess Diaries and the lady behind her.

Gonzo the Eggman
Apr 15, 2010

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Isaac posted:

I think there might be some conflict between The Princess Diaries and the lady behind her.
That's when the genetically modified giant stealth killing princess escapes and goes on a killing spree (read: hilarity ensues).
Also the very prim and proper woman runs around the whole movie in high heels.

However, everything gets resolved in the end when Samuel Jackson takes out the ultrasaurus regina to dinner, a la Deep Blue Sea

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Gonzo the Eggman posted:

That's when the genetically modified giant stealth killing princess escapes and goes on a killing spree (read: hilarity ensues).
Also the very prim and proper woman runs around the whole movie in high heels.

However, everything gets resolved in the end when Samuel Jackson takes out the ultrasaurus regina to dinner, a la Deep Blue Sea

Yikes soinds like a hell of a thrill ride

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
is there any tits in it

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
i dont like to see things that dont have tits

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Oberleutnant posted:

is there any tits in it

Neither dvd case has tits and frankly im angry about it

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
i dont see any of that op??

link for huge so you can look yourslef: http://www.dhakamovie.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Jurassic-City-2014-1080p-BluRay.jpg

a misanthrope fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Nov 24, 2015

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Thats the bluray cover. Itt im talkimg about the dvd cover.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Might look at the bluray cover next

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
someone bought a dvd in 2015

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Roy posted:

someone bought a dvd in 2015

If you were keeping up with the inthread canon i am at the kmart looking at covers because i dont even own a tv.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

a T-REX would be no match for the US military

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

a T-REX would be no match for the US military

yeah it can't fire a rifle wit those little arms

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

A misanthrope posted:

yeah it can't fire a rifle wit those little arms

please dont shame the differently abled

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
how do the dinosaurs get so big with so little oxygen in the air

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

LegoPirateNinja posted:

how do the dinosaurs get so big with so little oxygen in the air

They breathe carbon dioxide or whatever, idiot

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I think you couldnt kill a trex the traditional way by lowering its hitpoints to zero. You would need to stun it and have a huge boulder squash it.

it is
Aug 19, 2011

by Smythe
It's PG-13 and is therefore unlikely to allow me to see Chris Pratt's genitals so I'm not interested.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I played this on SNES

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

Uncle Wemus posted:

no that was jessica chastain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
wait, they made a sequel to jurrasic park?

• Locked thread