Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Issac, did you ever finish that Jurrasic High dating sim u were supposed to do? I haven't essn any updates in like a week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Ork of Fiction posted:

Issac, did you ever finish that Jurrasic High dating sim u were supposed to do? I haven't essn any updates in like a week.

I keep getting too horned up by my manga drawings. Getting me all rowdy and distracted and its slowing down the project.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Do me a anime drawing of a t-rex in a schoolgirl uniform

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Oberleutnant posted:

Do me a anime drawing of a t-rex in a schoolgirl uniform
sassy

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Sean price bump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo the Eggman
Apr 15, 2010

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Isaac posted:

I keep getting too horned up by my manga drawings. Getting me all rowdy and distracted and its slowing down the project.

Stare at the the manga drawings long enough and the manga drawings will stare back at you. Also get a bit damp.

• Locked thread