Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
I've been accused of disorderly conduct (drunk in public) and resisting arrest. I chose to plead not guilty. gently caress the police. I witnessed so many people during the arraignment plead no contest. It makes me sick. Grow some nuts and stand up for yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
But Jared Fogel was already convicted?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I hope they lock you up and throw away the key.

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Gaunab posted:

I hope they lock you up and throw away the key.

I hope they throw up on you and key your car

Because that is the kind of thing that nets you a Drunk in Public

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

what did you really do

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

ThePriceIsRight posted:

what did you really do

The police knocked on my door and I opened it.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

SweetKarma posted:

sorry i meant to ask what did you do, and then when you tell me this i would ask what did you really do?

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

ThePriceIsRight posted:

sorry i meant to ask what did you do, and then when you tell me this i would ask what did you really do?

ok, sorry. the police came to my door and i opened the door with a bomb and screamed "allahu akbar!"

then they tazed me and now i'm going to court.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

SweetKarma posted:

I've been accused of disorderly conduct (drunk in public) and resisting arrest. I chose to plead not guilty. gently caress the police. I witnessed so many people during the arraignment plead no contest. It makes me sick. Grow some nuts and stand up for yourself.

with any luck you will go to prison and get sodomised

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

SweetKarma posted:

ok, sorry. the police came to my door and i opened the door with a bomb and screamed "allahu akbar!"

then they tazed me and now i'm going to court.

ok, sorry thanks

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

ya shouldnta done that

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

ThePriceIsRight posted:

ok, sorry thanks

it's ok, i'm a syrian refugee so it happens all the time.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

SweetKarma posted:

I chose to plead not guilty.

lmao

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

what's so funny?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
you're about to get hit by a train

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Robo Reagan posted:

you're about to get hit by a train

how so?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
it's fine man just stay on the tracks and you'll see

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Robo Reagan posted:

it's fine man just stay on the tracks and you'll see

i don't know what you mean, can you elaborate?

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
out of the 50 or so people I saw only 3 of them plead not guilty. 1 plead guilty, and the rest plead no contest. it's kind of sad to see people just lay over and take it like that. it's not like you're going to get a harsher sentence if you decide to defend yourself.

Bareback Werewolf fucked around with this message at 11:53 on Nov 22, 2015

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
That guy is just loving with you. If you're lucky the cop won't even show up to testify against you

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Beef Turret posted:

That guy is just loving with you. If you're lucky the cop won't even show up to testify against you

Exactly. Plus by pleading not guilty you have more options. I have time to speak to a qualified attorney. The prosecution may present a plea bargain which I can decide to accept or decline. If I choose to decline the plea bargain we go to court. I even have the option of having the entire incident expunged from my record. During your arraignment you have no idea what the judge will decide.

The Biscuit
Jul 2, 2007
Half of everything is luck.

SweetKarma posted:

Exactly. Plus by pleading not guilty you have more options. I have time to speak to a qualified attorney. The prosecution may present a plea bargain which I can decide to accept or decline. If I choose to decline the plea bargain we go to court. I even have the option of having the entire incident expunged from my record. During your arraignment you have no idea what the judge will decide.

So you don't live in the usa?

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

The Biscuit posted:

So you don't live in the usa?

Yes, I live in the US.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

SweetKarma posted:

Congrats on being a shitbag.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Mr. Popo posted:

Congrats on being a shitbag.

congrats on being a cop. i hope it works out for you.

clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015

Wishing OP luck

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I hope they give you 25 to life.

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

I hope OP gets off light. gently caress it, he probably just vomited on a fire hydrant and passed out or something. Maybe he punched a stranger.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Grand Prize Winner posted:

I hope OP gets off light. gently caress it, he probably just vomited on a fire hydrant and passed out or something. Maybe he punched a stranger.

a fine and AA meetings if he's lucky

gl finding jesus op

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I will pray for you, op

but secretly I want you to go to prison and get gangbanged by the aryans, like in that movie, because that's pretty hot

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

Robo Reagan posted:

a fine and AA meetings if he's lucky

gl finding jesus op

op is to stupid to accept the AA meetings as they are christian in origin and his fedora atheism would never allow him to submit to that

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
oh well then he can rage against the system some more by refusing to go based on that

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Beef Turret posted:

exactly. fight it. get a lawyer if you can. most people get hosed because they dont have enough money to help themselves -- hope you're not one of those poor fuckers

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

SweetKarma posted:

Wow I neber thought of it like that. If I ever break the law (or am accused of doing so) I'm going to bear this in mind.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
show up to court drunk to prove you're orderly

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
OP hope you get to go to jail. The best way to redeem your self is to butt rape Jared Fogle

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Show the judge this thread. Judges like people with bravery and lots of legally knowledge like you clearly have.

He'll probably make you a judge too as they can do that stuff being judges and all

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I hope the jalapeño mac and cheese was worth it OP

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

4outof5 posted:

op is to stupid to accept the AA meetings as they are christian in origin and his fedora atheism would never allow him to submit to that

lol sory but you dont know what the gently caress youre talking about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

SweetKarma posted:

Have you made a thread about this before? I vaguely remember some goon closing a door on a cop's foot but I don't remember the details.

• Locked thread