Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Moridin920 posted:

I feel like that's probably an attempt at satire from the MRA people no? Maybe I'm just being judgmental based on the camo and the 'MPs' bit.
I figured that it's from the MRA people, and completely serious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
I think it's from whichever "side" of this that I don't care for.

Let us English
Feb 21, 2004

Actual photo of Let Us English, probably seen here waking his wife up in the morning talking about chemical formulae when all she wants is a hot cup of shhhhh
If you're not having sex what's the point of getting drunk or high?

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
listen this would be a whole lot easier if we just killed all the white people imo

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

BottledBodhisvata posted:

I think it's from whichever "side" of this that I don't care for.

You care for a side of this? :stare: :eyepop:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Is this the thread where I post this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwDgA9LUVMA

It is now.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Paladinus posted:

Is this the thread where I post this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwDgA9LUVMA

It is now.

thats just a sober Irishman

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

Sethex posted:

Post some similar social justice garbage from your local communities

Down at UC San Diego the admins denounced the offensive student satire paper and the next day the student senate voted to remove funding for all student papers, because it would be illegal to discriminate by content. They shot themselves in the foot by making student print speech directly proportional to privilege, and the offensive paper got more than it lost on GoFundMe within 24 hours.

Also, there were students protesting against Peurto Ricans :shrug: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lXetwApG60

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Social Justice is slowly strangling the Left. There was probably strong public support for banking or economic reform after the recession, but instead this happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCwhlZtHhWs

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

sean price posted:

YOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICEYOU FORGOT TO BAN SEAN PRICE

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Please don't eat-a the spaghetti. It's-a cultural appropriation. Mama mia!

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Frosted Flake posted:

Social Justice is slowly strangling the Left. There was probably strong public support for banking or economic reform after the recession, but instead this happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCwhlZtHhWs

no poo poo. its because wannabee ivory town Sjs would rather write poo poo like this. http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/captain-america-civil-war-our-fixation-with-hyper-masculine-films-damages-all-of-us-a6750366.html (good old fulmachintosh) then fight against scum like trump/cruz and wallstreet. also thanks for that video. i was trying to remeber the link to it.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Nov 27, 2015

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Asian people offend me. Since they're the majority they all need to be purged.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

italians should also not eat it, as the tomatoes were culturally appropriated from the Inca Empire. no one should eat chocolate or snort cocaine either

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
and turkey, and corn, and potatoes. and cane sugar... and don't kill yourself with deadly nightshade when you can't eat any good foods anymore.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Stinky_Pete posted:

Down at UC San Diego the admins denounced the offensive student satire paper and the next day the student senate voted to remove funding for all student papers, because it would be illegal to discriminate by content. They shot themselves in the foot by making student print speech directly proportional to privilege, and the offensive paper got more than it lost on GoFundMe within 24 hours.

Also, there were students protesting against Peurto Ricans :shrug: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lXetwApG60

I like how the Chancellor used the word "repugnant". That's a dogwhistle phrase for " wrong think" now, just like "thug" means friend of the family.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

BigBoss posted:

I like how the Chancellor used the word "repugnant". That's a dogwhistle phrase for " wrong think" now, just like "thug" means friend of the family.

or 'gross' means a thing I don't like.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
the pose is cool

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Involuntarily pictured this line being spoken by Chef Luigi from the Simpsons with ear gauges

momerath
Nov 15, 2014
i was born in the dominican republic and was no stranger to tire burning protests, extreme police corruption and ridiculously bad poverty and coming to the us to see privileged kids foam at the mouth about real issues is baffling. it gets to the point where i'm more confused than angered. holy poo poo gently caress them.

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l
I use to be a chef at an upper end downtown gastropub. My second IRL interaction with the cultural appropriation crowd ever was over our Hawaiian Burger. Ground pork patty, grilled cayenne pineapple, bacon fried spam, lettuce, garlic aioli, and teriyaki. Got a table of four who complained the burger was racist. They said they'd feel uncomfortable dining in an establishment that supported racism and that we should remove the burger. Thankfully the front of house managers were out so the head chef was the only guy in charge. No owned moment or anything, he just said "Sorry we can't do that." and walked away. They ended up ordering drinks and sharing an appy. Welp that's my story.

SlipUp fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Nov 27, 2015

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I know the pose

It's a secret, can't tell you

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
Yogurt is GROSS!!!!

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
He should have changed the name to "Ha! Why A Burger?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

Nice digital camo so no one can see you in cyber space.

• Locked thread