Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

millenial spotted

I don't live in America.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
so anywhos the pun was "i dont really like puns, but omelette it go this time" except it came out like "i said no puns, but om-om-omlett it goo" and then i tried to repeat it but by that time everyone thought i was having a micro-stroke and i shuffled away cursing. i will literally never have an opportunity like that again. :(

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

dad gay. so what posted:

so anywhos the pun was "i dont really like puns, but omelette it go this time" except it came out like "i said no puns, but om-om-omlett it goo" and then i tried to repeat it but by that time everyone thought i was having a micro-stroke and i shuffled away cursing. i will literally never have an opportunity like that again. :(

That's a great joke, srry 2 hear it bombed.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

Yo gently caress those people dawg

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
it came out more like i was threatening everyone. :(

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
You should have said "What did the big egg say to the little egg? catchup!" it would have slayed.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
one time i was at a gas station and someone was trying to buy eggs but all of the cartons ( like 4 ) had atleast one broken egg. The cashier and the customer looked through them all and was like "Dang sorry maybe there are some more in the back. "

I was all like " Uh why dont you just take a non broken egg from one of the other cartons and replace it? " :smug: saved the fuckin day well thats my story i love you guys

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
that was a beautiful poem, op. loved the avant-garde structure and unflinching look at modern humanity

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Mozi posted:

that was a beautiful poem, op. loved the avant-garde structure and unflinching look at modern humanity

i split it up after someone told me it was a wall of text

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
that doesn't mean it's not a masterwork. even shakespeare got editing advice from old mr. bacon

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

well OP looks like you'll never be the head of a major corporation

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

put some antifreeze in your coffee and watch your organs fail one by one

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Jukeboxblues posted:

I don't live in America.

do they have google in the shithole you live in

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Smash it Smash hit posted:

one time i was at a gas station and someone was trying to buy eggs but all of the cartons ( like 4 ) had atleast one broken egg. The cashier and the customer looked through them all and was like "Dang sorry maybe there are some more in the back. "

I was all like " Uh why dont you just take a non broken egg from one of the other cartons and replace it? " :smug: saved the fuckin day well thats my story i love you guys

Ur smarter than a gas station attendant. Barely. bc you posted this story.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Darth123123 posted:

Ur smarter than a gas station attendant. Barely. bc you posted this story.

Those people will just sit there and eat whole raw eggs out of the carton, shell and all, crunching, crunching, staring at you like nothing is weird. Go through a whole dozen then they'll start eating frozen hashbrowns right in front of you like it's nothin.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
you shouldn't egg them on, they'll eggagerate their behavior and soon their eggscretions will be eggstronomical

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

do they have google in the shithole you live in

nope.

• Locked thread