Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

GBS moderator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Darf posted:

as a pro nascar driver i can tell you that i am drunk 24/7/364

whats the 1 day off for, pussy?

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
liquore store you dummy. it's retail so it'll drive you to drink, you see all the cool new stuff, you get a discount, and it's not weird if you're there 5 days a week

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
Mechanics are all drunks.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

whats the 1 day off for, pussy?
Earnhardt Sr. Memorial Day

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

symbolic posted:

Earnhardt Sr. Memorial Day

*takes off free atlanta braves hat solemnly*

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Lighthouse keeper as long as you keep the light going you got no problems.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
According to the news a Russian Sailor.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...f-a6744161.html

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
realistically OP it is cook/chef

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

the great deceiver posted:

realistically OP it is cook/chef

Maybe of a Dennys or something but not a high class place. You can't get away with that there your food will drop quality.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Anything where you work from home obv.

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
undercover homeless

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
A mormon.

Anyone who asks if you're drunk you can say "no i'm mormon we can't drink." The ultimate alibi!

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
A pilot that's a good one.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Whatever Hemingway or Bukowski did

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

professional DUMBASS PIECE OF poo poo oops looks like that's your job already

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
Bread Delivery Driver. They get you out on the roads early enough that there's no traffic and I mean what kind of man can't drive a little sauced? To cover up the alcohol on your breath just suck on Halls nonstop all day and say you've got throat problems. Worked for the guy who delivered the bread on time, every time at this restaurant I worked at.

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

as a professional roof shingler i can tell you it is drat hard to hit a nail when you're seeing 4 of everything and clients don't like it when you throw up off the side of their house

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
any job if you're not a loving idiot

a gay lion named Tangiers
Jul 30, 2013

CHEF!!! posted:

IT. And if you're not getting drunk constantly, working in IT will fix that real quick.

your username is CHEF!!! and you suggested IT what the gently caress

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
gbs mod

mega lol. beaten

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

vice president

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I think lawyer is the traditional choice

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Be a bartender obviously.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

A drunk bartender walked away with my credit card once

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
POTUS
Also Vice-POTUS

Vulture
Aug 7, 2012

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

i know a bar tender. he is not an alcholic and i think he woiuld say a bad bartender would be an alcholic.

Hector Beerlioz posted:

A drunk bartender walked away with my credit card once
e: see this why

Vulture
Aug 7, 2012

he alwasys says a bartender needs charisma. do you always have that if you are drunk? maybe but it dependss.

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

the only thing I've learned in my 20+ year career as a zookeeper is that the animals can't tell on you for drinking in their cages and sometimes if you're lucky you can watch the gorillas gently caress after everyone goes home

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Vulture posted:

i know a bar tender. he is not an alcholic and i think he woiuld say a bad bartender would be an alcholic.

Plz, a bartender would never admit to actually being an alcoholic.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

CHEF!!! posted:

IT. And if you're not getting drunk constantly, working in IT will fix that real quick.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
postal worker

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Carny and/or geek maybe?

clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015

a retard masturbator

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Anything where you work from home obv.

holy poo poo this
there was a woman at my last workplace whose job was to produce awful word documents that nobody read, and sit in on teleconferencing meetings, and could literally phone it in in about an hour a day then get hosed up the rest of the time

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

vug posted:

holy poo poo this
there was a woman at my last workplace whose job was to produce awful word documents that nobody read, and sit in on teleconferencing meetings, and could literally phone it in in about an hour a day then get hosed up the rest of the time

My neighbor works from home and I've seen him drink a 12 pack by noon and smoke weed non stop and still do company calls with the president. He puts it on speaker and laughs, then gets all serious and bullshits his way through anything he has to say. Then puts it on speaker and laughs some more. They pay him 100K a year for this. I wish I was making this up.

Edit: He does this every day. He even installed a program that moves his mouse so he can just stand outside all day drinking and smoking.

Pohl fucked around with this message at 09:11 on Nov 23, 2015

gagelion is back
Nov 12, 2015

by zen death robot
SA moderator

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

politician

suburban virgin
Jul 26, 2007
Highly qualified lurker.

vug posted:

holy poo poo this

This is all office jobs.

There's a half bottle of vodka that sits in the fridge that I see every morning when I go in for the milk. Every morning I look at it and think "Is this the day? Is this the day that I emerge from my cocoon and become a Full Blown Alcoholic?".

Is hasn't happened yet. But I'm close.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I was going to give some earnest advice but i see this thread is already poo poo up with jokesters

• Locked thread