Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
no mom its the comedy forum website somethingawful.com, its just like facebook except all the people i post with are random strangers and they have terrible opinions about fast food/anime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life

Modest Mauser posted:

Just tell her you are having a wank and you will be done in a few minutes, I do not see what is so difficult about that.

dude i browse the forums way too much she would call a psychiatrist

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
please guys my mom has been in her room all night. i already told her i was a rap dj music composer but she nabbed me when i played a drake instrumental and she recoginized the beat from the radio

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
mom you dont understand this website has been around for 15 years the people have built a communitty mainly around making fun of people with weird sexual fetishes, its compltely normal!

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life

Gaunab posted:

tell them you're getting an online degree

in what english lit? thats a good idea i can just quote shakesepear once a day and pull the wool over their eyes so to speak

• Locked thread