Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CuRvY G0oNeTTe
Oct 30, 2015

by Lowtax
Lipstick Apathy
Anyone else here happy and luvin' life? It's always been easy for me to fit-in and be well-liked. At 6'2" and attractive I've always managed to date the prettiest girls in school. i have a great group of friends that keep getting added to through my travels (Facebook is a great tool to stay intouch!). My family has been there to support me every step of the way -- I couldn't have started my own successful business without them. Life is good!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

CuRvY G0oNeTTe posted:

Anyone else here happy and luvin' life? It's always been easy for me to fit-in and be well-liked. At 6'2" and attractive I've always managed to date the prettiest girls in school. i have a great group of friends that keep getting added to through my travels (Facebook is a great tool to stay intouch!). My family has been there to support me every step of the way -- I couldn't have started my own successful business without them. Life is good!

I was led tot believe you were a goonette. THIS IS BULLSHIT.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah, lol if you struggle in life just lol. It's like, just go to college and party on the weekends and get a degree in business, how hard is that? C'mon. Then just go get a high paying job at one of your frat brothers dads company. Get paid and laid bro. Also, lets go to a 2 year MBA program and pay our way into the smart asian guys group and let him do the work for us, also lets keep doing that for the rest of our lives until we get caught cheating on our wives and end up killing ourself after the divorce by snorting too much cocaine in a vegas bar bathroom.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

LadyAmbien posted:

why do you assume shes not??

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

cause a woman cant start a business?

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Dave_Indeed posted:

Yeah, lol if you struggle in life just lol. It's like, just go to college and party on the weekends and get a degree in business, how hard is that? C'mon. Then just go get a high paying job at one of your frat brothers dads company. Get paid and laid bro. Also, lets go to a 2 year MBA program and pay our way into the smart asian guys group and let him do the work for us, also lets keep doing that for the rest of our lives until we get caught cheating on our wives and end up killing ourself after the divorce by snorting too much cocaine in a vegas bar bathroom.
Sounds like you need to check your privilege

CuRvY G0oNeTTe
Oct 30, 2015

by Lowtax
Lipstick Apathy

LadyAmbien posted:

I am. Just let me make male goons feel inferior in peace, geez

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I got a big dick, I'm an accomplished musician, eat good, poo poo good, shoot phat ropes, body surf, have a winning smile and a great since of humor. You know what gently caress this poo poo I'm gonna go look at myself in the mirror.

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax
Pretty funny that the 3-year old syrian refugee drowned on the beach but you get to live such a good life. Good job!

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I've recently started wearing old button down shirts as pajama tops, I look pretty classy at bedtime and I'm feeling pretty good about life tbh

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

Dave_Indeed posted:

ay yo lets do this

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

whip and work, hallelujah

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

LadyAmbien posted:

lol there's no women on SA

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Smelly Bohemian posted:

Pretty funny that the 3-year old syrian refugee drowned on the beach but you get to live such a good life. Good job!

Me getting less channels wouldn't help.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

im a old woman

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I think life is great. The world is beautiful and full of wonders.

I just wish I wasn't too pathetic to enjoy it I loving suck I am terrible at everything gently caress gently caress gently caress.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Moridin920 posted:

I'm actually starting to think girls outnumber the guys, read the secret santa thread

clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015

i'm pretty sure i contracted chlamydia from my girlfriend somehow

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax

ChairmanMeow posted:

Me getting less channels wouldn't help.

You could at least give it a shot.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
Life is okay but WORLD IS A gently caress.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

ChairmanMeow posted:

I'm actually starting to think girls outnumber the guys, read the secret santa thread

I really like the girls here. They seem like people I'd like to know in real life.

METATERREN
Jul 3, 2015

I enjoy putting things in my mouth.
I am handsome. Seems like it'll be easy to get out of this rut thx OP.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im in a bit of sociopathic "funk" right now, OP, but i think my good genetics and personality will eventually get me out of it. :getin:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

DHSW how many beer shirts do you own?? I have 2!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Professor Shark posted:

DHSW how many beer shirts do you own?? I have 2!

i only have one but im counting an old mudhoney "pice of cake" shirt as the one

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I have a Miller Genuine Draft shirt and a Coors shirt, they're pretty comfortable and I like them. You should get a real one!

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

This one to be specific

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I got a big dick, I'm an accomplished musician, eat good, poo poo good, shoot phat ropes, body surf, have a winning smile and a great since of humor. You know what gently caress this poo poo I'm gonna go look at myself in the mirror.

lmao @ bragging about being a body surfer. shut up you stupid loving sponge

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

LadyAmbien posted:

I really like the girls here. They seem like people I'd like to know in real life.

I agree with you. I've also learned a ton from the ladies in YLLS in the fashion and make up threads.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
any advice on killing myself? hanging seems unreliable.

hose from my tailpipe? i don't want to lower the resale value of the 1998 honda civic i live in

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

the great deceiver posted:

lmao @ bragging about being a body surfer. shut up you stupid loving sponge

Your moms the board. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Your moms the board. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

yo you ever bring your loving sponge to one of our breaks again me and my westside surf gang buddies are gonna hit your car with a baseball bat a couple times locs only kook bitch

the great deceiver fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Nov 24, 2015

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

the great deceiver posted:

yo you ever bring your loving sponge to one of our breaks again me and my westside surf gang buddies are gonna hit your car with a baseball bat a couple times locs only kook bitch

Don't worry dude, I let her use my dick for a snorkel.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

every moment that i'm alive i pray for death

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

CuRvY G0oNeTTe posted:

Opposite events, same end result. Growing up my life was pretty lovely, so now that I've got a pretty good career, family, friends, etc, it's like a quad stack of rolls exploding through my mind and spine all the time.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I hate my life and I want to die

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I hate my life and I want to die

same!!!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Professor Shark posted:

I have a Miller Genuine Draft shirt and a Coors shirt, they're pretty comfortable and I like them. You should get a real one!

i call it a "beer shirt" because i use it for wearing while drinking beer and cleaning up beer and it always smells like beer :)

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

dad gay. so what posted:

i call it a "beer shirt" because i use it for wearing while drinking beer and cleaning up beer and it always smells like beer :)

I've got a hoodie for that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Free ur nips.

• Locked thread