Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

RAW

*Show starts with 20 minute HHH and Steph promo because of course. #NewChampion Sheamus is introduced. Yes, Sheamus is champ. Sad Reigns comes out to stare at HHH a lot, and then gets beat up by Rusev and WWE Champ Sheamus for daring to look away from HHH's beautiful eyes. Reigns/Sheamus at TLC in TLC and Reigns/Rusev tonight announced

* Wyatts beat Dudleys. See, they're totally threatening, they finally got a win! WHY AREN'T YOU SCARED

* Sasha beats Becky via the dreaded distraction rollup. Someday, there will be a counter. Also it was 4 minutes long. Wouldn't be a #Revolution if we didn't end up coming back around to where we started

* New Day Jamboree Anniversary and Open Challenge. Usos and Lucha Dragons interrupt, ruin Jamboree. Open challenge is off, so they attack and chase off New Day

* Neville defeats Mark Henry

* Goldust and PTP defeat Ascension and Stardust

* Dumb MexAmerica poo poo interrupted by dumb Swagger poo poo. Complain about it on Grindr

* Paige and Charlotte's rematch from last night goes to double countout, with a repeat of the dreaded table submission spot. Can't believe this stuff is PG, won't somebody please think of the children

* Hey, it's Heath Slater! He's back! And he gets squashed by Ryback! See you in 2016, Heath!

* Dolph and Dean beat Breeze after Breeze's partner Owens remembers to get his walking exercise done for the day

* Some JBL/El Torito ad. Fun Reactions Time

That DICK! posted:

Kill me. Kill me. Kill me I'm going to kill myself tomorrow

zakharov posted:

Am I having a stroke

Luigi Thirty posted:

I hate everything

Rodney the Piper posted:

please expose the writing staff to carbon monoxide more often

Mariana Horchata posted:

why did i buy tlc tickets

* TLC AND STAIRS LOGO SPOTTED. WHO WILL FALL VICTIM TO THE MIGHTY STAIRS THIS YEAR? STAY TUNED

* https://twitter.com/Suns/status/668998332191285249

* Reigns defeats Rusev by DQ. Barrett attacks Reigns outside, but Reigns fights off both with a chair, then attacks WWE Champ Sheamus with a chair. "Let's Go Roman" chants erupted at 11:07 PM. Soon to be two time WWE Champ. Roman. Reigns. The guy who will kick your rear end.

Current champions:
WWEWHC Sheamus. Yes, really
IC Kevin Owens
US Alberto Del Rio
Tag New Day
Divas Charlotte

Current PPV match outlook:
TLC
Reigns/Sheamus
Dolph/Breeze
Ambrose/Owens
New Day/Usos/Lucha Dragons
Miz/Neville
Charlotte/Paige
Dudleyz/Wyatts
Swagger/Del Rio

Mariana Horchata posted:

why did i buy tlc tickets

https://streamable.com/9amv

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Nov 24, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Heath was on Raw, ergo, good Raw.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Roman Reigns has big strong arms and JB El Torito is cool.

only temporary
Sep 3, 2006
Roman Reigns deserves to never win the title again. Especially after he agreed to this ending.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

only temporary posted:

Roman Reigns deserves to never win the title again. Especially after he agreed to this ending.

lmao

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Texmex.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I did not expect to see Neville squash Mark Henry

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Texmexamerica

only temporary
Sep 3, 2006

Whatever, laugh it off. If you deserve it, then you know what a good storyline should be like. This was just bad.

BigDanRTW
Aug 24, 2003

only temporary posted:

Whatever, laugh it off. If you deserve it, then you know what a good storyline should be like. This was just bad.

LOL

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Real glad I'm back to not watching raw ever again

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Thought it was an okay Raw :shrug:

The TexMex thing was astonishing though, I still can't believe they semi-regularly do fantasy sequences in their skits.

modern villian
May 4, 2009
I didn't watch tonight and I thought it would be tough. It wasn't

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

only temporary posted:

Cesaro agreed to do a yodeling gimmick. Daniel Bryan agreed to be called a turd. Luckily Vince McMahon agrees with you and they will never be a world champion in the future.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Go RV! posted:

Real glad I'm back to not watching raw ever again

Take a break from it, did me wonders.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I'm just here in the wwe thread to let everyone know I didn't watch wwe I'll see myself out

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
"Watched" Raw while listening to MNF and playing a new game of Bloodborne to get ready for the DLC. Not a bad way to experience it IMO.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Intruder posted:

I'm just here in the wwe thread to let everyone know I didn't watch wwe I'll see myself out

Good choice

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Great White Hope posted:

Cesaro agreed to do a yodeling gimmick. Daniel Bryan agreed to be called a turd. Luckily Vince McMahon agrees with you and they will never be a world champion in the future.

It's been...8 or 9 months, and I still can't get over the fact Dolph and Dean both calling Bryan a turd actually aired on SD

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
I lost it when I saw the TEX and MEX float into the screen.

only temporary
Sep 3, 2006
Sasha won a match on WWE Raw, though. That should be the biggest takeaway. Please don't forget that.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Good episode of RAW. Roman Reigns Ftw.

Also I don't really like Rusev as authority goon but I like that he has something to do. I actually want to see Rusev/Reigns as a proper match now.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Remember when Vince had his biannual freak out about needing a Latino star and then they signed ADR to big money only to make him heel and send out the racist character to heroically fight him off?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
They stopped programming Reigns with indie men and he gets cheered.

Charlotte is as awkward as ever.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I actually liked the Ascension in their match with Goldust/PTP. I'm really, really glad that Goldust is back at having good tag matches. Stardust still blows.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

rovert posted:

They stopped programming Reigns with indie men and he gets cheered.

Charlotte is as awkward as ever.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

only saw the ending and the new day segment and i had fun

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Like most Raws it was entertaining. Great main event. Better Charlotte/Paige match than last night. Heath Slater was there for some reason.

That said please let Mexamerica end at TLC

cronox2
Jul 24, 2010

woah, you look
REALLY pissed off...
Undertaker's reign on Fargo was shorter than Roman's at SS.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

At least they seem to have shied away from the Zeb is being controlled by the evil foreigner idea? Maybe?

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

"If ya gotta go, go with a SMILE!"

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
Dana needs to lay off the botox.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Someone at NXT did a really good job protecting Charlotte, and maybe they need to take some ideas from whoever that was.

only temporary
Sep 3, 2006

Great White Hope posted:

Doesn't Vince actually agree with what I said? And that if you stand up for yourself then you're more likely to get more recognition from him? I dunno, I only started watching wrestling again during the Rumble, so maybe I'm completely wrong.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Alain Post posted:

Someone at NXT did a really good job protecting Charlotte, and maybe they need to take some ideas from whoever that was.

But she also kinda really sucks...........

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Intruder posted:

At least they seem to have shied away from the Zeb is being controlled by the evil foreigner idea? Maybe?

It's gonna be so awkward when he turns on ADR, rejoins Swagger and starts making the "Mexicans sneeeeaking across our borders" promos again with a Trump '16 bumper sticker on his scooter.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

only temporary posted:

Doesn't Vince actually agree with what I said? And that if you stand up for yourself then you're more likely to get more recognition from him? I dunno, I only started watching wrestling again during the Rumble, so maybe I'm completely wrong.

Vince McMahon's attitude changes by the minute because he is a senile old man.

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
So, out of curiosity, anyone have actual country music recommendations?

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Jetfire posted:

So, out of curiosity, anyone have actual country music recommendations?

George Jones. Get a greatest hits album, then start exploring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
I'm going to TLC then I'm probably taking a WWE break.

New Day is awesome though

• Locked thread