Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
burpdog
Nov 24, 2015

by zen death robot
Like EPIC funny. Links to posts if you can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-w9fKpEqoM

burpdog fucked around with this message at 07:53 on Nov 24, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Just check out my posting

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

burpdog posted:

Coming in from the future to say this thread.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3752863&pagenumber=1#lastpost

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
p p p p p p p p p p powerbook

kind of had to be there though so posting a link is pointless

gottabefrank
Sep 19, 2014

burpdog posted:

When I facefuck you for 20 minutes straight and put it on liveleak

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

I feel like I bring this up a lot but Joey Vapes stories were loving hilarious to me . At the time I was working with a lot of homeless people at my job and I could relate to a lot of them.

A lot of people were trying to call his stories out as fake during it but i was just nodding along.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

burpdog posted:

not this post

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Usually when theres a tragic goons life or project in a thread theres a companion fyad thread discussing it. Most of them are very very good but i cant pick a favourite right now. Dont put me on the spot like this op.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
the real answer is the e/n forum

gottabefrank
Sep 19, 2014

I don't trust fresh reg dates

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Two recent ones are the 'walkin like crazy' guy or the dad who burnt his sons shoes for eating the food he bought for him.

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

zybourne clock

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Happy Bear Suit posted:

zybourne clock

Strong contender imo

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Isaac posted:

Two recent ones are the 'walkin like crazy' guy or the dad who burnt his sons shoes for eating the food he bought for him.
ahahah what the gently caress

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
TFR getting a few ppl killed by helping an obviously mentally ill man find home defense rounds for his killing spree

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
The thread itself isn't good but just the summary of segakiller is funny.

Goons neighbour has run cords to steal his cable. Op constructs some device to blow up neighbours tv under heavy encouragement from gbs. Uses it and uploads footage of it. Other neighbours house burns down.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Isaac posted:

Goons neighbour has run cords to steal his cable. Op constructs some device to blow up neighbours tv under heavy encouragement from gbs. Uses it and uploads footage of it. Other neighbours house burns down.

That thread was growing faster than the police printer could print! I can't remember if the police were posting in the thread or they told the OP that, but it was hilarious to imagine them reading all our comments.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Isaac posted:

that was p good :agreed:

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I got the video somewhere but i dont think its worth finding.

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord
The video was too dark to see anything, if i remember. He was giggling like an idiot though. Also goons piling on telling him he definitely started the fire was nice

Sloppy
Apr 25, 2003

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Dating game of course

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Dog fucker

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The something awful coverage of the 9-11 terror attacks.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

lol holy crap

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.
I liked when the guy from electric retard cleaned the gunk from his keyboard, jizzed on the scrapings and ate it.

Also the threads of Martin Random.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
NO YOU SHUT THE gently caress UP DAD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OYZ04mCGCo

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013
Funny in a "Holy poo poo how far does this rabbit hole go!?" way, I'd say Taygon and Terra Malatora come to mind. hosed up trans-furry/otherkin with literally (and I mean literally literally) every weird fetish you could think of wanted to steal/buy/squat on his own island micro nation and fill it with similar sadbrains misfits and put their brains into trans-robot dragon bodies. I never did find out who Dancing Dongs was though :(

Although I still have my copy of Aluminum Sky which was a nice prize from that thread :)

Indubitable Leg fucked around with this message at 07:39 on Nov 24, 2015

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
The goon who got a pizza delivered to Joe Biden

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003
rorschach dying

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The goon who killed himself because his friends weren't enrolled in gender identity classes.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
Some of you may have heard about the death of thatdamnedjew.

Wurzag
Jun 3, 2007

Bad Moons, Bad Moons, wot ya gonna do?

The fyad thread following the story of that guy a few years back who claimed his son(s) had floated away in a balloon was pretty funny

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003

Sloppy posted:

Dating game of course

also this. here's one of my favorites that you wont find in the frontpage article

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Isaac posted:

Usually when theres a tragic goons life or project in a thread theres a companion fyad thread discussing it. Most of them are very very good but i cant pick a favourite right now. Dont put me on the spot like this op.
This reminded me of the goon-built zipline for some summer camp that was actually a total death trap. Here's a link to some other random forum where they give a nice summary of it, I dunno if anyone has a better compilation (a lot of stuff got deleted).

My favorite quote:

quote:

You do not re-engineer this or re-tool this.
You built a death-ride, Congratulations.
Speeds of 44-60mph, are you loving kidding me? You do not "tone that down" you tear it down. Any other option is inviting yourself to lawsuit hell.

Its a great looking platform, too bad it was designed for "murder speed".

You do not implement a modification to something that can kill to make it "Now its usable!". You start from the get-go to design something that "Under 99.9% cases, this should be pretty drat safe". You simply do not re-tool bad designs "to make it work" when lives are at stake. For the children for christ-sakes.

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

That was the keto thread, right?

Why did that guy get probated?

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
For suggesting that people shouldn't take nutritional advice from the keto thread regulars, who would dig up decades-old studies from lovely countries supporting their views.

TheCosmicMuffet posted:

Really? Are you loving serious?

The doctors are the ones who recommended us into an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, and heart attacks in the first loving place because they are a bunch of mechanic fuckheads who go to school to earn good money and sound impressive at loving dinner parties! They're just as prone to incompetence and bullshit as the loving ex cons who work at jiffy lube!

Do what he says so you don't die?! Are you serious? These stupid fucks kill more people than the industries that make our food supply so lovely.

Terrifying some 21 year old kid for the wrong reasons is completely hosed. Adjust your diet, fine. Get a second opinion at bear minimum. Do what your doctor says so you don't die? What kind of loving manipulative terror tactic bullshit is that? How about make a decision based on some real loving information with someone who doesn't want to send you out the revolving door as fast as possible so he can bill the insurance and be done with it?

You know what statins *DON'T DO A GODDAMNED loving THING FOR?!* Hypothyroid! That LDL number is far more loving likely to be related to a thyroid condition--potentially a serious one than loving heart disease in a 21 year old kid who isn't obese and doesn't eat poo poo for a diet--no matter what the loving monkeys from FYAD think.

Shop around for doctors! Always loving shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.

Change your diet, take the statin if you think it makes sense, but for the love of gently caress, shop around for doctors.

Jesus goddamned christ. That could not be a worse piece of advice. loving Glenn beck school of medical knowledge

emoji fucked around with this message at 07:59 on Nov 24, 2015

burpdog
Nov 24, 2015

by zen death robot
the gently caress is a keto?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
basically atkins diet enthusiasts with a bacon grease fetish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU