Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
psyopmonkey not in op. rated 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

psyopmonkey has a 100000 hr probation

or as i like to call it the golden age of gbs

good!

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

gary oldmans diary posted:

three olives not on that list but some 2015 guys are :confused:

three olives has pretty much disappeared from GBS, haven't see a post of his in months

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

Orkin Mang posted:

hh is cool, but this truth is only valid in oposite land. im so sorry. ive been drinking,hows that for a confesion. bah

A. Thanks!

B. What truth?

C. What are you drinking? Anything good?

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

Orkin Mang posted:

a. ur welcome
b. that ur a good poster. i said that was true in oposite land which means u suck. but u seem ok and ur confesions thread is solid
c. wine and no

OK then, have fun with your drink!

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

Kitchner posted:

Next year I'm hoping to make the playoffs. We just need to take one step at a time.

I know some people who would nominate you right off the bat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

babypolis posted:

god loving dammit how can so many posters be this stupid

they're not, some of them are just repeating the same unfunny joke since they don't read the thread.

• Locked thread