Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
oh poo poo watch it killa mike, whitey got a gat

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
"FOR THE LAST TIME I'M NOT A COLONEL!"

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
Like I mean... I have Sanders signs on my lawn, and a bumper sticker on my truck. I bought a t-shirt for my dad and bumper sticker for him too because he likes him. I've maxed out my individual contribution to his campaign. I like Killer Mike - he's a good rapper and stuff but like come the gently caress on already. Plus Bernie has the stench of reddit on him now and that's making it hard to keep backing the guy when some loving mra nerd wants to talk to you about the righteousness of the bumper sticker on your vehicle, as if living close to ann neckbeard arbor wasn't bad enough. I mean enough already with this poo poo. I'm voting for Trump now.

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

remember when Dubya jumped on stage w Mac Dre and started doing the thizzle dance

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
rap roll utterly rocked with my mouth on the mic and my hand on my cock

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

they gonna do a rtj remix album using only samples from speeches about income inequality?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

fuckboy jihad crush capitalism

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Some guys like 2 fingers in the butt, some guys like a fist. :smuggo:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
is it time for the annual running of the jews yet or has palestine not made any new bottle rockets yet

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

i was going to post the run the jewels / tv on the radio performance on colbert but for some reason it has been taken off colbert's official youtube channel

sorry fellas

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

TRAP HOUSE MOUSE posted:

Like I mean... I have Sanders signs on my lawn, and a bumper sticker on my truck. I bought a t-shirt for my dad and bumper sticker for him too because he likes him. I've maxed out my individual contribution to his campaign. I like Killer Mike - he's a good rapper and stuff but like come the gently caress on already. Plus Bernie has the stench of reddit on him now and that's making it hard to keep backing the guy when some loving mra nerd wants to talk to you about the righteousness of the bumper sticker on your vehicle, as if living close to ann neckbeard arbor wasn't bad enough. I mean enough already with this poo poo. I'm voting for Trump now.

run the jewels is hella sick and you sound like a little bitchmade dude who just lets other people dictate his opinions (whether in agreement or to be contrary)

ooh a person is becoming popular better stop liking them. hipster.

deviler
Feb 20, 2007

Let's take this star craft out of dry dock, shall we?
Can't wait for the mixtape.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
:foxnews::Sanders' hip hop bbq lunch didn't create jobs

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

TRAP HOUSE MOUSE posted:

I was gonna say source your quotes, but only a goon would say "stench of reddit"

tomatoes and shit
Sep 17, 2015

i thought of this joke yesterday

gay minds think alike

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

TRAP HOUSE MOUSE posted:

kill yourself

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

good music good "band" good senator

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Hector Beerlioz posted:

:foxnews::Sanders' hip hop bbq lunch didn't create jobs

Hip Hop BBQ Lunch is a pro-tier name

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I can't believe killer mike goes in 4 the fist bump tho and sanders leaves him hangin with the old "2 in the poo". #whitepplproblems

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Booblord Zagats posted:

Hip Hop BBQ Lunch is a pro-tier name

I quote from the best, my friend

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I quote from the best, my friend

Charles Barkley and Chris Rock aren't rappers, Fox News, they're just black

etalian