Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

NATO must be overflowing with happiness knowing that their retarded ally in the middle-east is running fighter sorties for IS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Coming up next: an easily preventable cargo drop mishap leaves dozens of tons of Russian weaponry in the hands of the Turkish Kurds.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Darth123123 posted:

So they crossed over the tippy pointy end of turkey, and got shot down for it? Bad rear end

Violate my airspace once, shame on you
Violate my airspace twice, shame on me

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

EvilJoven posted:

Turkey has such a hard on for killing Kurds its been funneling money to ISIS and now killing Russians. If Russian troops invaded I wouldn't give a poo poo in the slightest.

Conspiracy bullshit with no proof.

Western Media propaganda. I'm not an Erdogan supporter but I think the Turkey + ISIS links are all part of a Western Media propaganda drive. It's glaringly obvious to see. In the 00s the Western Media was in love with "Islamic Democratic" Erdogan and then all of a sudden started making him look like Hitler. To us CHP Turks he was always an rear end in a top hat, but for Western Media he only became an rear end in a top hat recently.

Now BLACK MARKET oil sales that independent Turkish Capitalists are benefiting from. That I can say is true. But the government itself? No way haha. It's laughable. Unless you are dumb enough to believe Turkey is secretly allied with ISIS, which is on the "Jews did it" level of conspiracy for me.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

EvilJoven posted:

Ha-ha hope you enjoy becoming a member of the Russian Federation.

And these something awful comments are full of poo poo. Fearmongering, threatening, stupid jokes and obvious opinions. Long are the days when you could come to something awful to find insightful opinions and backgrounds about the topic. Now everyone is just upvoting these idiotic one liners and saying whatever the gently caress happens to cross their mind. gently caress you. gently caress everyone who participates in this collective idiocy.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

There's 2 ways about this.

Either 1. Turkey isn't doing it. Which is my position.

Or 2. Turkey, America and Israel are all doing it.

I doubt very much Turkey are doing anything without USA master's blessing.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

you are very stupid

Take a left at the local Kurdish mass grave, a right at the group of AKP Fascist police beating protestors, and straight down 'Ottoman Alleyway', you'll find Erdogan and Gül themselves there hapilly waiting for you, ready to give your Lira straight to IS :)))))

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

As a native Turk the claims that this great nation is supporting the worlds most dangerous terrorist organization, the PKK, really hurt me. Turkey has been nothing but peaceful in its actions, and has only ever defended herself from the reckless incursions of the Greek and Russian forces.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

So are we still going to pretend that Turkey is our strong and reliable ally in the middle-east?

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Turkey ignores and indirectly supports IS because the group is fighting against Turkey's enemies.

Russia also ignores IS because their presence takes the focus away from Assad and allows him to rule as the "lesser evil".

This whole thing is all kinds of amazing

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Erdogan wants to bring back the Caliphate of the Ottoman Empire and all the like-minded eligible for aid. At the same time Russia seeks to restore its influence in the world and the USA, and Western European leaders, led constructed in the EU federal state. China is also seeking more aggressively to expand its influence.

Democratic is more or less break in the world, if some have yet been detected. Media full of propaganda and investigative journalism abolished by running media houses plight. History reading can draw conclusions on the future ...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Rutibex posted:

to be fair, those men likely murdered a lot more than two people themselves

Yes, but they did it cleanly and with grace through the use of beautiful Russian engineering.

• Locked thread