Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
somuch_gravy
Oct 25, 2014

this place is good and not bad
Im new to this coding language. I watned this orient object to have a bit more blocks than the last one (even for macs). maybe one of you could check out this scribpt. it runs on my comp but my station is pretty forgiving. its a quick and dirty code

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem

somuch_gravy posted:

Im new to this coding language. I watned this orient object to have a bit more blocks than the last one (even for macs). maybe one of you could check out this scribpt. it runs on my comp but my station is pretty forgiving. its a quick and dirty code
this is a good start, this is some decent code considering you're just starting. you could probably get at least 6 dollars for it on the open java market

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem

Juanito posted:

this is a good start, this is some decent code considering you're just starting. you could probably get at least 6 dollars for it on the open java market
the market for code is fickle with the influx of syrian talent lately and I'll have to downgrade your blocks of code to 4.

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax
It's a lot like being a retard masturbator.

• Locked thread