Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Moridin920 posted:

imo you're not hardcore until you're spewing gamma radiation from your exhaust at all times

A Prius rolling through the neighborhoods of coal rollers spewing gamma radiation that sterilizes the local population is a pretty good one-up. Do gamma rays of a specific wavelength cause people to become gay? Because the idea of a Prius with a Google Streetview rig where the camera assembly has been replaced with a giant bust of General Sherman that spews sterilizing, homosexual inflicting gamma rays all over Atlanta... Might advance Atlanta past the 50,000 mark on places people want to live. You know, just barely squeak by every town in Ohio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles
Blasting Smart cars and Fiestas off the road in blinding black smoke is pretty hilarious. Sorry OP, you're a fuckin bozo and a major league dick sucker.

Business Octopus
Jun 27, 2005

Me IRL

Big Centipede posted:

Blasting Smart cars and Fiestas off the road in blinding black smoke is pretty hilarious. Sorry OP, you're a fuckin bozo and a major league dick sucker.

It's also hilarious when you make out with your sister. Cause it's like "she's my sister! We ain't sposed to.be kissin!" But gently caress it, it's good fun and you can both really let off some steam if you know what I mean.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

Big Centipede posted:

Enjoy your carbon caked engine, you gently caress.

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Did anyone else first hear about it and think that people were rigging their pickups to run on steam generated by actual coal? Because that would be pretty fuckin' neat.

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles

Business Octopus posted:

It's also hilarious when you make out with your sister. Cause it's like "she's my sister! We ain't sposed to.be kissin!" But gently caress it, it's good fun and you can both really let off some steam if you know what I mean.

Settle down beavis

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Chard posted:

Car enthusiasts of literally any stripe are all equally retarded and worthy of scorn

:gary: :wrong: :yarg:

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

Big Centipede posted:

Settle down beavis

Yeah, hey, joke's on him ,because he's disparaging your sibling relationships.

But he should really be making jokes about all of the carbon building up on your lifters, and how you're basically going out of your way to kill what should be an essentially unkillable engine

Unless you have a Ford, in which case hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you gently caress

Business Octopus
Jun 27, 2005

Me IRL

Big Centipede posted:

Settle down beavis

"This is Mary sue." *Kisses passionately* She's my sister! drat near the third best whore in all 'Bama" - Big Centipede, Borat movie (2006)

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles

BLARGHLE posted:

Yeah, hey, joke's on him ,because he's disparaging your sibling relationships.

But he should really be making jokes about all of the carbon building up on your lifters, and how you're basically going out of your way to kill what should be an essentially unkillable engine

Unless you have a Ford, in which case hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you gently caress

I drive a 2013 Honda Civic EX

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles

Business Octopus posted:

"This is Mary sue." *Kisses passionately* She's my sister! drat near the third best whore in all 'Bama" - Big Centipede, Borat movie (2006)

You have incest on your mind a lot. Seek help, friend.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

Big Centipede posted:

I drive a 2013 Honda Civic EX

Oh, I see...

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Rednecks are pretty much 40k orks.

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

skeletonotherkin posted:

Rednecks are pretty much 40k orks.

Naw, a blue truck won.

Didn't a goon post about how the EPA had a masterplan that would mean these guys wouldn't be able to find the parts they needed to roll coal anymore?

Bluemillion fucked around with this message at 09:15 on Nov 25, 2015

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
I'm torn because I think you have to be a sad hosed up desperate for attention loser to do this. On thew other hand I find the youtube videos of these rednecks crop dusting a gaggle of cyclists goddamn hilarious.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

I saw a motherfucker do it once. The funny part is that when he rolled coal on my buddy and I we were driving in his like 3 loving foot lifted pick up (that does not roll coal). So they don't just do it to cyclists and Prius pussies, they even loving hate non-idiot truck owners.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Somebody post the vid of the redneck huffing from an exhaust pipe thats rolling coal.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
deserves summary execution, along with texting and driving

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Rolling Coal is awesome because it's like the dumbest loving fat bully you knew in Elementary school grew up and proved that even though they live a poo poo life by most people's perspective, they're still really happy and haven't learned anything lol

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
People being mad at people owning trucks is justification enough for ever owning a truck.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Maybe we should think of a solution to fat stupid rednecks

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Uncle Wemus posted:

Maybe we should think of a solution to fat stupid rednecks

A Final Solution, if you will

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
bit of a tangent but this thread reminded me coalburner is the funniest racial epithet

so thanks for the laughs indirectly

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Wtf does that mean?

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i don't understand why people do the things they do.

Because humanity is a disease.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Bikes are for Europeans and shouldn't be allowed on American roads. My tax dollars pay for those roads you Lance Armstrong wanabees use, so get the gently caress outta the way of my truck when I come barreling through town.

The only reason a grown rear end man should ride a bike is if they have too many DUIs.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I think when you get down to it people hate cyclists because they're trying to be healthy and more active

It's natural that someone in a big truck would hate them, cats and dogs

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Two people "rolled coal" on me when I was on a month-long business trip to North Carolina. It was probably because I drive a pussy hatchback hybrid with northern plates.

The first time it was kind of a novelty because I'd read about it from my elite east coast ivory tower.

The second time it happened on a winding cliff-side road on the Blue Ridge and I almost loving died

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

walgreenslatino posted:

Two people "rolled coal" on me when I was on a month-long business trip to North Carolina. It was probably because I drive a pussy hatchback hybrid with northern plates.

The first time it was kind of a novelty because I'd read about it from my elite east coast ivory tower.

The second time it happened on a winding cliff-side road on the Blue Ridge and I almost loving died

Yeah but Yankee got owned and if you died it'd be your fault and they would have been Set Up haha

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I roll coal on all liberals for ruining our country

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

I roll coal on all liberals for ruining our country

You spelled "are" wrong.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The irony is that the poo poo people of the South rely on the intellectual prowess of thr Northern Liberals to even have vehicles.

Seriously. Death to coal rollers

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I thought the South relied on the North/ NE for everything?

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

KiteAuraan posted:

I saw a motherfucker do it once. The funny part is that when he rolled coal on my buddy and I we were driving in his like 3 loving foot lifted pick up (that does not roll coal). So they don't just do it to cyclists and Prius pussies, they even loving hate non-idiot truck owners.

He just wanted you to roll coal back so your trucks could mate.

whatevz
Sep 22, 2013

I lack the most basic processes inherent in all living organisms: reproducing and dying.
So change title to

Suburbanitequiveringpussyophasnothingbettertodothanbitchaboutpointzeroonetwopercentofpopulation.txt?

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
rolling coal is dumb but big diesel trucks are really cool

also bicycles are really cool and I'm guilty of being an obnoxious bicyclist but nobody has rolled coal on me.

some dude spit a big ball of saran wrap at me though, it was pretty odd because I didn't see him put the saran wrap in his mouth, he just rolled the window down and spit this big wad of plastic out of his mouth onto the road while making eye contact with me at a stop sign

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Professor Shark posted:

Rolling Coal is awesome because it's like the dumbest loving fat bully you knew in Elementary school grew up and proved that even though they live a poo poo life by most people's perspective, they're still really happy and haven't learned anything lol

So its like my facebook wall then?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

One time when I was biking someone in a truck rolled down their window and yelled HEY gently caress YOU! at me

I sort of just stared after him as he zoomed away, people are weird

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
You met a robot, Tampa, cherish that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The idea of someone being angered by the mere existence of a biker is alien to me. People really get mad at you? I bike a lot too and have never encountered this.

Diesel trucks are stupid for personal use though.

• Locked thread