Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Germstore posted:

Funny how almost all the stories about coal rolling in this thread happened in the North. You fucks can't even accept your own idiot bitch behavior so you blame it on those drat southerners.

it's always the South's fault somehow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Strategic Tea posted:

This gives me an idea, I'll tweak my washer fluid so it squirts either side of the car instead of on the windscreen :devil:

Doing it at highway speeds will spray the car behind you, no modding necessary

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
*lives in Maine, has only ever seen a black person on tv*
Wow those people in the south are so dumb and racist.

*visits nyc and has hospitalizing panic attack when black aggressive hobo demands change*

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Professor Shark posted:

The bad part is that these kinds of people would never accept that it's their fault their engine is hosed, it'd be the mechanic's or the way that Ford is making engines now :argh:

who cares.

stuxracer
May 4, 2006

We should have a forum theme that lets us roll coal over poo poo posts. Including this one.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

it's always the South's fault somehow

Yup.

I would execute them sure. But it needs to be as a ward of the state. Should be part of the Constitution that coal rollers should be crushed thus rendering them dead with their vehicles.

Also as far as damaging engines, the kind of people that do this don't have the forethought to worry about engine repairs or efficiency. They'll just buy a new one and do it again. These are the kinds of people that think vehicles are assets and not liabilities and given the choice between a guaranteed $1M in a year would take $100,000 now and call the people that wait idiots.
Essentially Southern Human Garbage.

After execution we should charge their family for the disposal costs too imo.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

The sooner this makes the news for someone being shot the better, doesn't matter who it is that dies

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
running your engine rich doesn't really gently caress it up that much unless you do it a whole lot, it's not a great idea but is perfectly fine for short bursts. You lose power when you are running too rich though so I don't see why anyone would do it 24/7.

whatever carbon builds up will blow through once your air/fuel ratio returns to normal. Especially with bigass diesel truck engines, they are made to be abused.

Strategic Tea posted:

This gives me an idea, I'll tweak my washer fluid so it squirts either side of the car instead of on the windscreen :devil:

point one forward in case you need to squirt somebody taking too long in a crosswalk

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Didn't southposting used to get Jastiger probated?

E: feel like it still should. This rolling coal poo poo is dumb but Jastiger/southposting is way worse imo

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Yeah we should probate people for saying things that you don't like?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Honky Dong Country posted:

Didn't southposting used to get Jastiger probated?

E: feel like it still should. This rolling coal poo poo is dumb but Jastiger/southposting is way worse imo

Except, your wrong

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Germstore posted:

Funny how almost all the stories about coal rolling in this thread happened in the North. You fucks can't even accept your own idiot bitch behavior so you blame it on those drat southerners.

my native home of upstate new york is full of confederate flag-toting coal-rolling dipshits who blast florida-georgia line while peeling out every stop sign only to have to stop 500 feet later for the next one. the further north from nyc you go, the more you are actually driving into the south.

my current home of southern oregon is pretty much exactly the same.

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Cubey posted:

my native home of upstate new york is full of confederate flag-toting coal-rolling dipshits who blast florida-georgia line while peeling out every stop sign only to have to stop 500 feet later for the next one. the further north from nyc you go, the more you are actually driving into the south.

Michigan's like that too; further north is really further south. And holy hell Florida.

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE
The problem with good people is that they are too good to just go and kill all the bad people. Instead they just sit around waiting for the bad people to kill each other like a bunch of Jainists or something.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Cubey posted:

It doesn't matter where you live in North America anymore, the further away you get from a city the more likely you are to see Confederate flags on cars or belt buckles

People are dumb as gently caress and don't really understand history. The Stars and Bars = rural hunters Duck Dynasty now

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
lol, literally 'no true yankee'.

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE
All that poo poo is just local social posturing to be the most popular. It exists everywhere, this is just a particular brand of it that uses the south as an aesthetic. It has nothing to do with heritage or history or whatever. That's just the hipsters in the crowd trying to get their slice of pussy. It's all just a matter of one-ups-manship and it takes on whatever shape or color that is topical. Everyone is trying to be the most 'it'.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Illavick posted:

All that poo poo is just local social posturing to be the most popular. It exists everywhere, this is just a particular brand of it that uses the south as an aesthetic. It has nothing to do with heritage or history or whatever. That's just the hipsters in the crowd trying to get their slice of pussy. It's all just a matter of one-ups-manship and it takes on whatever shape or color that is topical. Everyone is trying to be the most 'it'.

Are you responding to my post? If you are, this type of person doesn't know what a "hipster" is, but they know a "loving human being" and "cocksucking fairy" and "n***er" when they see one

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I will gladly void my truck's warranty to blow black smoke at liberal bike riders

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

I haven't seen this in the UK, but you can report badly smoking vehicles to the DVLA at https://www.gov.uk/report-smoky-vehicle

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

VendaGoat posted:

Except, your wrong

Except I'm not and his rap sheet has always been full of hits for posting constantly about the south? It's literally his entire dumb gimmick.

powerofrecall
Jun 26, 2009

by R. Guyovich
So most of the rollin' coal seems to be people wanting to do it in people's face, cover them in the soot... then it clicked, if a lifted diesel redneck truck is a stand-in for the cock they don't have, 'coal' is just the cum shot

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles

Arian_Samurai posted:

I will gladly void my truck's warranty to blow black smoke at liberal bike riders

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I've seen truck nuts, coal rolled, and confederate flags in Victoria BC. This poo poo exists anywhere there are rural/exurban folks who have chips on their shoulder about their urban betters.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I liked it better when the OP wasn't allowed to constantly whine about 50% of the USA that he seems to have never been to

I mean don't get me wrong, rednecks are annoying, but like, who cares that much

3D GAY WORLD
May 15, 2007
I don't even support the death penalty, but I think that instituting a swift death penalty for anyone guilty of intentionally rolling coal would be amazingly beneficial for not only America, but the entire world.

Also, call me old fashioned but I feel like "breaking on the wheel" (look it up if you're unfamiliar) would be an appropriate method of execution to reinstate specifically for coal rollers.

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
I had some hick idiot fuckface roll coal on me on the freeway while I was on my motorcycle. I gave him the finger and he pulled over to the shoulder to fight me. I just drove on.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Larry Parrish posted:

I liked it better when the OP wasn't allowed to constantly whine about 50% of the USA that he seems to have never been to

I mean don't get me wrong, rednecks are annoying, but like, who cares that much

Sorry. The south lost. Getting mad at me about it won't break it back nor will it make rolling coal ok

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Jastiger posted:

Sorry. The south lost. Getting mad at me about it won't break it back nor will it make rolling coal ok

Yes, rolling coal is bad, and all the people, overwhelmingly northerners, who are doing it should stop.

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Loaded up and trucking.We gonna do what they say cant be done.
I roll coal in the Bay Area daily.

https://youtu.be/HNHncZKGCkI

https://youtu.be/d6GVapVrEUo

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i'm not a fan of coal rolling but a whole lot of people itt excited to snitch out some other people to the government

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

What causes rural yankees to roll coal? Who knows, maybe being around smug suburban yankees drives them to madness.

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

The day you all use your turn signals and don't cut me off is the day I stop rolling coal.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Honky Dong Country posted:

Except I'm not and his rap sheet has always been full of hits for posting constantly about the south? It's literally his entire dumb gimmick.

:lol: you care about post history and rap sheets

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

InterceptorV8 posted:

The day you all use your turn signals and don't cut me off is the day I stop rolling coal.

i'm guessing you made some poor decisions in your life if that is what you do for a living

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

America has always mistakenly allowed those we defeat in war to live

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

VendaGoat posted:

:lol: you care about post history and rap sheets

I don't have to look at any of that because the dude gets hammered for posting obsessively about the south so much. That's what Jastiger is known for, hate south, praise boring Iowan hellscape.

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

the great deceiver posted:

i'm guessing you made some poor decisions in your life if that is what you do for a living

Yeap, totally did, should have stuck with working with the mentally ill.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

InterceptorV8 posted:

these really stupidly specific diss memes are funny because it's like who the gently caress cares

"Your laser cutter is 4 kilowatts? that's cute" OOOOOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUUUUCK WORLDSTAR WORLDSTAR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Uncle Wemus posted:

America has always mistakenly allowed those we defeat in war to live

Jefferson Davis died at the age of 81 of a cold. Lincoln died at age 56 of an acute lead infection. Makes you think.

• Locked thread