Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
That means there is a fatwa on white tail deer. The walking tick reservations filled with yummy yummy venison have finally gone too far and now jihad is on them. We will strike them down with bow, shotgun and rifle in the name of venison sausage stuffed inside a pork chop covered in venison gravy served with mashed potatoes covered in a venison gravy. It's also turkey season but gently caress plucking feathers poo poo is for the birds. Have you got out in the woods to kill your local tasty pests?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

4outof5 posted:

turkey season

lol

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
murder all deer

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

I just drive my car down the road, in a few hours I'll limit out as they run headlong into my doors

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
one time i hit a deer on a motorcylce and broke my leg and now i have a steel rod in my leg that hurts when the temperature changes. ive killed more deer with vehicles than i have with a rifle

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

duck season!

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Not until Monday here, op

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

Lucky Guy posted:

duck season!

I don't like the taste of duck, that said I have never met a thin duck hunter maybe I just don't know how to cook them right.

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008

Lucky Guy posted:

duck season!

Rabbit season!

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Lucky Guy posted:

duck season!

Mooktastical posted:

Rabbit season!

Voted 5

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPas5Xu0_8M

Enfield posted:

murder all deer

Othin
Nov 20, 2002

Hair Elf
The trailer trucks that are out there murderizing the gently caress out of the terrorist deer population are doing Gods work and I salute them. Thank you for lessening the deer population and protecting my lovely Japanese car from their traitorous and frankly cowardly ranks. I also enjoy the quarter mile blood stains that break up the monotony of driving in southern MD.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

Othin posted:

The trailer trucks that are out there murderizing the gently caress out of the terrorist deer population are doing Gods work and I salute them. Thank you for lessening the deer population and protecting my lovely Japanese car from their traitorous and frankly cowardly ranks. I also enjoy the quarter mile blood stains that break up the monotony of driving in southern MD.

I accidentally hit three deer driving home from work last year. I work evenings in a rural area.

I have already made plans for a tasty revenge.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
Enjoy your TSE that you got from deer who had CWD.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

sometimes i think about taking up hunting as a hobby but ultimately i realize that it'd interfere with my hikki-NEET lifestyle.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

I have pear trees in my yard, and I used to enjoy a tasty harvest of pears each year. Then a few years back some deer found them and every year they eat all my pears before they ripen. I can't get rid of them. gently caress deer.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

Enjoy your TSE that you got from deer who had CWD.

If you eat deer brains you deserve it

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

I have pear trees in my yard, and I used to enjoy a tasty harvest of pears each year. Then a few years back some deer found them and every year they eat all my pears before they ripen. I can't get rid of them. gently caress deer.

this wouldn't happen if you had a gun!

KongMu
May 8, 2005

War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.
I haven't killed any deer yet but I have killed a hog. My dad killed 2 though! I have been too busy to deer jihad this year although this mujaheddin promises he will fulfill his duty to allah and I will saw the heads off of three deer this year.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

murder all deer

gently caress deer. They are literally the dumbest pieces of poo poo in existence. I loving laugh at every dead deer corpse on the side of the road that I didn't myself hit at a high rate of speed thus rendering them dead.

Jihad.

A jihad on deer.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I have killed three of the deer menace so far this year, youre welcome GBS

and what kind of dumbass plucks a turkey instead of ripping out the breasts and legs

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004

ChrisHansen posted:

I accidentally hit three deer driving home from work last year. I work evenings in a rural area.

I have already made plans for a tasty revenge.

Strip naked and run headlong into a deer (pretend like they blinded you or something). They hate that.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
here is the latest bastard of hell that i shot, picture is a dead gay deer with some blood so dont look if you hate blood!

also the outhouse in the background is where i live dont home shame

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
more like beer season, OP :smug:

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I really want to make some venison and pork chili, but I'm afraid of two things:

1). Being the first human to get chronic wasting disease.

2). Buying $1000 worth of hunting gear and bagging nothing.

Somebody explain to me how these are both unreasonable, I seriously need to get out of the house.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I really want to make some venison and pork chili, but I'm afraid of two things:

Somebody explain to me how these are both unreasonable, I seriously need to get out of the house.

http://www.buckstix.com/howitzer.htm

do this and be a man

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:

dad gay. so what posted:

more like beer season, OP :smug:

A wonderful prelude to whiskey season.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

di di mau

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

What. The. gently caress.

http://www.buckstix.com/CoehornMortarHunt.htm

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Nigmaetcetera posted:

1. you'd be the first! that would be cool

2. deer are dumb and blind if you sit still (just wear green orange and red, no blue, poo poo that is patterned) and have a gun youre good

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

hell yeah hunting cats with mortars

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I am glad this thread is in gbs. I'm ascared of tfr.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

ChrisHansen posted:

I am glad this thread is in gbs. I'm ascared of tfr.
youre not allowed to post in tfr unless your bmi reads morbidly obese

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Deer is loving gross. That poo poo is cat food.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
unironically please kill every deer you see hunting goons

gently caress deer forever

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

hell yeah hunting cats with mortars

holy poo poo

he shoots giant rubber balls with a specific load of gunpowder and drops a pan of milk where they fall like this to bait feral cats

you'd have to be so far out in the boonies by yourself before i would ever feel this is ok anybody's cats could be going for that milk

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

this rules

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

huskarl_marx posted:

holy poo poo

he shoots giant rubber balls with a specific load of gunpowder and drops a pan of milk where they fall like this to bait feral cats

you'd have to be so far out in the boonies by yourself before i would ever feel this is ok anybody's cats could be going for that milk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O0nzpjTkUI

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

huskarl_marx posted:

holy poo poo

(it isn't real)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i dont know where you guys live but where i live i can go to a store to buy food

• Locked thread