Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Tirranek posted:

I agree

It's not exactly an airtight masterpiece, but Mass Effect3's ending wasn't half as bad as half the people said it was, and half of those probably cared half as little as they claimed to. All that talk about caring about narrative consistency and having a dark but SENSIBLE :words: pretty much vanished when Citadel was released, kind of proving it wasn't plot holes they cared about, just more Tali-time.

All the Mass Effect games had good endings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

As far as final dungeons go I've always liked The Tower of Ganon in A Link to the Past, it's a really satisfying feature-length dungeon with endgame variations of puzzles and encounters from throughout the game, it really feels like a final trial for Link

Also nthing Metal Gear Rising: REVENGANCE has one of the most satisfying and hype inducing end sequences of any game, ever. They introduce the final boss in the last half hour of the game and by the time you kill him you care so much about the outcome, it really is a masterpiece of of action game design and directing

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
I liked the final boss from ME2 because it was like a boss from Contra. Don't know why everyone else hated it.

• Locked thread