Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Check this video out....good stuff starts at 5:25:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Zz03rvyhIk

First time a CHICAGO cop has been charged w murder for an on-duty shooting so progress, I guess

E: shouts out to Dave_Indeed for pointing out my error

Cool NIN Shirt fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Nov 25, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Except that dude in Cincinnati that got charged with murder. This is a serious oversight, OP. Probs should pray for forgiveness to the almighty.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Now for the bad news....I wanna get food but there's rioting in my area and I'm fearful of catching a "hot one" as the kids say.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
yup

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

that was more hosed up than usual. did not expect the cops to actually start licking up his blood from the pavement.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Now for the bad news....I wanna get food but there's rioting in my area and I'm fearful of catching a "hot one" as the kids say.

put Vick's Cooling Gel Rub on your rear end in a top hat, they'll pull out as soon as the burning starts.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Check this video out....good stuff starts at 5:25:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Zz03rvyhIk

at 5:56 you see why this is outrageous, you see puff-like phenomena that is the bullets impacting something there

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
Why is the prosecutor over reaching for first degree murder? Going to let that pig fly doing that.

Edit:
Maybe that's the plan and the resulting riots will burn out the hellscape of the south side of chicago and get rid of that problem for good. Chicago politicians are sneaky as gently caress.

4outof5 fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Nov 25, 2015

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

4outof5 posted:

Why is the prosecutor over reaching for first degree murder? Going to let that pig fly doing that.

Edit:
Maybe that's the plan and the resulting riots will burn out the hellscape of the south side of chicago and get rid of that problem for good. Chicago politicians are sneaky as gently caress.

idk it's gonna be hard to prove prior intent though

e: genius

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

4outof5 posted:

yeah, I think that's the plan.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

lol related videos

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ugghhhh why do you have your start bar like that I DON'T LIKE IT

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

he got lit up

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
in my controversial opinion he should not have been shot

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
at this point I feel like Judge Dredd might even be an improvement because at least he won't kill you for nothing at all

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
This wouldn't have happened if the teenager had a gun.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
how many times did that cop reload just to keep dumping bullets into the corpse of the kid who was lying on the ground dead?

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

proof of concept posted:

how many times did that cop reload just to keep dumping bullets into the corpse of the kid who was lying on the ground dead?

he had to shoot again because its against the law to lay down in the street

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

Moridin920 posted:

at this point I feel like Judge Dredd might even be an improvement because at least he won't kill you for nothing at all

Holy moses.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

white people open carry like this, black people open carry like this

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

proof of concept posted:

Merely once. Why do you have to be so harsh on the poor hero?

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
Cops should really stop, just for a brief moment, and try to think a little harder before they just go and murder someone. I mean, at some point, that poo poo is just gonna turn around and bite you in the rear end.

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

Nutsngum posted:

Holy moses.
Dredd even has the capacity to question the system, but in real life it's all "just a few bad apples" and "protect the shield."

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Withnail posted:

Cops should really stop, just for a brief moment, and try to think a little harder before they just go and murder someone. I mean, at some point, that poo poo is just gonna turn around and bite you in the rear end.
That's actually starting to happen. A teeny tiny wee little bit, which is a teeny tiny wee little step forward.

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
The best part is it's been covered up all the way to the top successfully for like a year and finally one whistleblower out of nowhere ruined it for them.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
How long until the one whistleblower is murdered

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005
If you can't do the time, don't do the crime

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Melmac posted:

How long until the one whistleblower is murdered

i have a feeling there may be a lot of murders in the murder capital of the world, but i hope not :(

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005
the time in this case an eternity of nonexistence

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
I'm the cops instinct to turn the car so his buddy isn't in the dashcam when he dumps an entire mag

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
so theoretically if dude is convicted of 1st degree murder does that mean the other cops present are going to be charged with being accessories to murder?

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

so theoretically if dude is convicted of 1st degree murder does that mean the other cops present are going to be charged with being accessories to murder?

that's an interesting thought experiment but the cop will not be convicted. they are our best and brightest, our boys in blue, and can do no wrong

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

skander posted:

That's actually starting to happen. A teeny tiny wee little bit, which is a teeny tiny wee little step forward.

yeah, and they're really not happy about it

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol at the FBI director calling the police embarrassing and ridiculous

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Those cops were like, DON'T loving JAYWALK SIR! SIR! STOP JAYWALKING! STOP JAYWALKING!

*pow pow pow pow pow pow pow*

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
got a link oval office. unbeleivable.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

anybody make a gta style WASTED gif yet?

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
So happy I just applied to the CPD. Going to be a lovely time to serve.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
I credit the Blues Brothers for teaching me that Chicago cops are trigger happy, maybe we should show that in schools in the Chicago area.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMagP52BWG8

• Locked thread