Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck. marry. t-rex

Y'all ever had that bad dream where you're getting ready for school and you totally aren't and then you hear the bus outside? And so you're throwing poo poo together and running out the door, and you make it and sit down but your buds are looking at you funny and that's when you realize- you have 90s boy band fashion, 1 pierced ear and frosted tips style

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
ALL THE TIME!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I keep having someone else's nightmare, the one where my hair is awful and I can't do anything with it and I have menstrual cramps (and I'm out of chocolate...) and the guy I like is looking at me again and my cubicle is covered with embarrassing crayon paintings my mother insisted on saving when I was a kid.

If this is your nightmare please take it back and give me back the one where I have to do the 9th grade all over again because someone screwed up my academic records thanks in advance

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Jinh

Pm sent

Microwaves Mom

by zen death robot
I always have one where Im about to complete college and all my classes are hard then I realize i completely forgot one class that i started at the start of the school year but never went to after that and I'm like, "oh shitttt."

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Piso Mojado

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

you have 90s boy band fashion, 1 pierced ear and frosted tips style

I wish that was just a dream...

alnilam

Microwaves Mom posted:

I always have one where Im about to complete college and all my classes are hard then I realize i completely forgot one class that i started at the start of the school year but never went to after that and I'm like, "oh shitttt."

same

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Microwaves Mom posted:

this or it's an apartment I once lived in that I somehow never cleaned out and now I have to go back and do so

Casio_knight

the one where you realise your meant to be in two classes at the same time and the intercom keeps announcing your name but when you try to creep out the doorframe is coated in glue so you get stuck

then you notice you can see in the window of the other class but if you watch too long the teacher will stuff you into a snake filled desk that turns out to be a cave?

posting smiling
just teeth falling out for me, op. a good protestant nightmare.

FreshCutFries

posting smiling posted:

just teeth falling out for me, op. a good protestant nightmare.

this, and attempting to crack my knuckles but the finger never stops moving and becomes completely disconnected from the joint and falls on the ground, but somehow, instead of breaking, the skin just keeps stretching and stretching until there's just a fingertip on the ground covered by a gigantic mound of loose skin that i'm desperately trying to stop coming out of my hand.

or a doctor using a machine to violently suck all the blood out of my body while i'm still conscious, and i'm not strapped to the table but i'm unable to move or do anything to stop it for unknown reasons.

i have weird dreams sometimes.

posting smiling

Thingyman posted:

this, and attempting to crack my knuckles but the finger never stops moving and becomes completely disconnected from the joint and falls on the ground, but somehow, instead of breaking, the skin just keeps stretching and stretching until there's just a fingertip on the ground covered by a gigantic mound of loose skin that i'm desperately trying to stop coming out of my hand.

or a doctor using a machine to violently suck all the blood out of my body while i'm still conscious, and i'm not strapped to the table but i'm unable to move or do anything to stop it for unknown reasons.

i have weird dreams sometimes.

this is not the same thing at all!

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
No, I only have good dreams OP. You should try having only good dreams, it's one of the best life decisions I ever made.

platonicbackrub

how about that dream where youre falling and falling but you never hit the ground where your school is so youre late for school

bearmoose

buttkiss posted:

how about that dream where youre falling and falling but you never hit the ground where your school is so youre late for school

Word on the street is if you die in your dreams you die for real. But I'm just a Dickensian street urchin passing through. HTH.

Robot Made of Meat

bearmoose posted:

Word on the street is if you die in your dreams you die for real. But I'm just a Dickensian street urchin passing through. HTH.

Welcome to BYOB in your brief foray through these environs.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

had one last night where baby alligators were biting my legs, woke up screaming and swatting because my legs hurt

Photosyphilis

Science rules!
Mine used to be about my brother dying in a terrible way and there was nothing I could do about it. Now I get that one plus the same one but it's my fiancé. Anyone wanna trade mines too sad

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

I think I had one about being tortured with poison ivy last night

I'm so sick of nightmares

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
Dreams?

What the hell are you all talking about?

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
Like, I don't think these things actually happened? :confused: Some seem pretty much impossible.

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
i had a dream i was gonna open a restaurant club in a old warehouse but we found a bunch of body parts and had to call the cops. they couldnt figure out who did it so we opened the club but my friend hired all the old warehouse people and we thought the killer could be one of em. then it turned out it was ALL of them but we were too scared to fire them and i woke up feeling concerned.

e: i'd just binge watched the first season of gotham is where a lot of this came from i think

ty bacalou!

Macnult

I keep having this dream where I'm riding a horse down an empty highway, trying to outrun a tsunami that's crashing behind me.

Now I can't sleep and I really want to play Shadow of the Colossus.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

fema crisis actor posted:

i had a dream i was gonna open a restaurant club in a old warehouse but we found a bunch of body parts and had to call the cops. they couldnt figure out who did it so we opened the club but my friend hired all the old warehouse people and we thought the killer could be one of em. then it turned out it was ALL of them but we were too scared to fire them and i woke up feeling concerned.

e: i'd just binge watched the first season of gotham is where a lot of this came from i think

I'd watch this.

----------------

barfdog

sometimes i have a dream where a steam train is coming to a very slow stop at a terminus. when it stops, i wake up, terrified. i have no idea what this means.

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

platonicbackrub

barfdog posted:

sometimes i have a dream where a steam train is coming to a very slow stop at a terminus. when it stops, i wake up, terrified. i have no idea what this means.

it means you should use the terminus font, for linux

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

Luvcow posted:

this or it's an apartment I once lived in that I somehow never cleaned out and now I have to go back and do so
I keep paying rent for that place and it sits there unused in that skyscraper. I mean yea, it's kinda discomforting how it sways from side to side, but it's a perfectly good apartment.

Why do I always forget I could just move there when I wake up!?

DeepQantas

bearmoose posted:

Uh, I was irradiated to death by a leaky microwave and I turned out fine. Well done, even.

Matoi Ryuko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pav2f4b-1ZE

FutonForensic

had the dream again where I live out like 10+ years of my life and I'm happily married. then i wake and there's a half-second of me freaking out that i can't find my non-existent spouse. mourned the loss over a bowl of Mini Wheats that have fruit in the middle

JuulPodSaveAmerica
I have this worrying dream where I'm at home and there's someone outside and I go and check and the person just keeps walking towards me and when they get close enough I realize that it's like shadow evil me and they walk into my house and I lose my poo poo and grab a poker from the fireplace and start beating them down with it and once they're limp and bloody I stop.

but then they get back up and walk down the hall into my room and i follow the hosed up trail of gore and see them staggering towards my desk so I run up and spike their head into the corner of my desk

and then they're on the ground, skull wrecked, sort of flailing and my friend walks in, flips over my desk chair with metal spinny feet, spins up the feet, then shoves their head into it and there's this awful spray of viscera and i'm sitting there on my bed looking at the blood all over my hands and my room and my own body ruined on the ground and I think

"who's the real monster here?"

and then I wake up overwhelmed with existential pain

----------------
i honestly believe you are tripping right now.

JuulPodSaveAmerica
also sometimes I wake up after having dreamt that I found my glasses and then they're not there and I'm all confused until I realize that I don't wear glasses.

----------------
i honestly believe you are tripping right now.

DeepQantas

Blanketspace posted:

I have this worrying dream where I'm at home and there's someone outside and I go and check and the person just keeps walking towards me and when they get close enough I realize that it's like shadow evil me and they walk into my house and I lose my poo poo and grab a poker from the fireplace and start beating them down with it and once they're limp and bloody I stop.

but then they get back up and walk down the hall into my room and i follow the hosed up trail of gore and see them staggering towards my desk so I run up and spike their head into the corner of my desk

and then they're on the ground, skull wrecked, sort of flailing and my friend walks in, flips over my desk chair with metal spinny feet, spins up the feet, then shoves their head into it and there's this awful spray of viscera and i'm sitting there on my bed looking at the blood all over my hands and my room and my own body ruined on the ground and I think

"who's the real monster here?"

and then I wake up overwhelmed with existential pain
:foxnews: - Teens call it "sleeping" and it's not what you think.

fuck. marry. t-rex

Sleeping is one of the easiest ways for a young teen to get off, sexually. It's basically automatic.

DeepQantas

Yea except it's all feely and no touchy, like that sex toy Bullock demonstrates to Stallone in Demolition Man.

DeepQantas

Does anyone remember actually tasting anything in a dream? :tinfoil:

Theglavwen

Had a dream once that I tasted something in a dream.

Theglavwen

Actually that might have just been a dream about real life I dunno.

Theglavwen

Still kinda confused on the whole concept.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepQantas

Kinda like remembering that you used to remember something, but not actually what?

• Locked thread