Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

isis is in the word crisis and people have been probably using that a lot lately HOWEVER, isil is in vagisil so??/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

isil is also in isilcle and with the winter coming up...

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

I'd join vag isil.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I sent him an email and asked him to stop using the name of a deity some americans are really into and start using ISIL instead. He wrote back and was like "what up homie, I'd do anything for you" because he's cool.

20matar
Jul 9, 2013

70fugir
A cute insight by Social Vegan. I will share it with all my friends treating it as a fact!

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

no he changed from NSA to google so it'd be harder for ISIS and ISIL to wait poo poo can't use google twice

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

20matar posted:

A cute insight by Social Vegan. I will share it with all my friends treating it as a fact!

always happen to brighten a morning good god i feel alive

COOLGUY TRUE
Jan 7, 2005

Too True! Cool, too.
he was promoting his one man levant awareness crusade

Second Sun
Apr 6, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Isis is such a great loving band.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think it's so if a public figure starts to make a reference to isis that would compromise the integrity of the cia operation they can kill them before the end of the word is pronounced, since the tongue is already on the teeth and palette to make an "s" sound, and finish the word with an "l" sound (which visually has the same placement of the tongue in the mouth) and finish the word as a non-treasonous form for a government employee as a holographic projection that carries on the dialog.

Also, cia employees are now requiring people to say "stop harassing me" 4 times before they quit harassing so they can get an accurate voicemap for holographic replacement of targets. It's like setting up "hey Siri" but for murder instead.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
Imagine a group of government employees sitting in a room saying ISIS 20 times a minute, some are pronouncing it 'is-is' some 'Isis' some 'I-S-I-S' 'iSIS' ect. it was probably very overwhelming.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Baba Ganoush posted:

Imagine a group of government employees sitting in a room saying ISIS 20 times a minute, some are pronouncing it 'is-is' some 'Isis' some 'I-S-I-S' 'iSIS' ect. it was probably very overwhelming.

if u say it enough it almost doens't sound like a word

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

me and my friend were talking about what an ISIS sitcom would entail and it was pretty funny

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

symbolic posted:

me and my friend were talking about what an ISIS sitcom would entail and it was pretty funny

*door slams* everyone shouts allahu akbar compulsively *laugh track*

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

The Goatfather posted:

nah it was more like the guy would pull the cord on his suicide vest and then it would start to inflate because its a life jacket, then he says something like "Oh sheet, I should have double-checked what vest I was using" and then cue laugh track hah hah

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

brown sheldon says obama

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
"That's the wrong part."

"That's why it's called an 'improvised' explosive device."

*laugh track*

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

The Goatfather posted:

Kerosene19
May 7, 2007

"Seriously, you guys can't be as cool as us."

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Isildur is now either The Last King of Gondor; or a term for westerners who join Isils EOD team.

Bamford Brownstone
Jul 21, 2010

symbolic posted:

It probably couldn't be any worse than the sitcom about Hitler and Eva Braun. Heil Honey I'm Home didn't make it past the pilot episode. The fate of many a bad show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf9jJx0NSjw

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Fiend posted:

Isildur is now either The Last King of Gondor; or a term for westerners who join Isils EOD team.

cool a girl gave me gondor before it clears up p fast don't worry

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
This is the same thing as "vaccination" vs "immunization". You can google immunizations to get useful information about protecting yourself from preventable diseases. Whereas you can google vaccinations to get a bunch of bullshit from psuedo-intellectual morons that are educated beyond their intelligence.

ISIS vs ISIL? same thing.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

social vegan posted:

cool a girl gave me gondor before it clears up p fast don't worry

Even if antibiotics can clear up a lot of issues you shouldn't make a hobbit of having unprotected sex.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

one more thing to thank him for if true

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Germstore posted:

Even if antibiotics can clear up a lot of issues you shouldn't make a hobbit of having unprotected sex.

Uh, having unprotected sex is a great way to make a hobbit, actually

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
The name ISIS is extremely cool and terrorists shouldn't be seen as cool. Had to take them down a peg.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

They can't have all levants. Leave some yeast and baking powder for the rest of the world, jerks.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

How about we call them "Mohammad was a bitch", it won't won't help but they're gonna be so mad.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

bomb iceland imo

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

bomb iceland imo

no!! :mad:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

bomb iceland imo
death to Bjork

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

they started it

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

iceland to meet u

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

symbolic posted:

death to Bjork

that's Björk

edit: Guðmundsdóttir

ANIME IS BLOOD fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Nov 25, 2015

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

i am boycotting their reaonably priced airline because i dont want to fly into a g.d. building

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

that's Björk
that's amore

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

symbolic posted:

nah it was more like the guy would pull the cord on his suicide vest and then it would start to inflate because its a life jacket, then he says something like "Oh sheet, I should have double-checked what vest I was using" and then cue laugh track hah hah

Didnt they make a movie of this

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Mange Mite posted:

Didnt they make a movie of this
probably, i don't know

i watched john wick last night. that was a good movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

symbolic posted:

probably, i don't know

i watched john wick last night. that was a good movie.

you know what else is good is high school high starring jon lovitz

• Locked thread