Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

MacheteZombie posted:

Murray and Diggs.

Thanks.

I have another one. .5ppr, pick 2

Murray @Ten
Gio vs StL
Demaryius vs NE
Lamar Miller @NYJ
Martavis @Sea

Demaryius and Martavis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

bows1 posted:

Can't decide between Jameis or Big Ben. I think Jameis is going to shred the colts, and Big Ben is going against Legion of Boom. However, I do have Antonio Brown as well, so if Big Ben goes off it could double me up. Thoughts?

Ben.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

packsmack posted:

Tevin coleman or desaean jackson in 1 ppr. I keep going back and forth on this and don't know which way to go.

Coleman. It's raining in DC and LOL Redskins.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
4 PaTD. Tannehill, Osweiler, or Cousins?

bigbillystyle
Nov 11, 2003

We have Drive to Survive at home

Chill Penguin posted:

I hadn't considered this but... Should I sit Todd Gurley against Cincinnati?! Woodhead would take his place and Cooper would take the flex slot previously occupied by Woodhead...

Yahoo .5ppr

Yeah that is a don't sit your studs thing right there. At half point ppr I couldn't justify putting Woodhead ahead of Gurley there. Maybe full point it would be close given the matchup. I'm a Woodhead owner and at 1ppr he got me a whopping 1 point last week which I thought was surprising seeing as that SD was down the whole game and throwing a lot. Seemed like they were trying to get Melvin Gordon in the game more which sucks considering we're bearing down on the playoffs and I need Woodhead as my RB2.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

4 PaTD. Tannehill, Osweiler, or Cousins?

Cousins but yuck

0.5 PPR, pick 2:

Miller @MIA
ivory vNYJ
Ware vBUF

Stigmata
Jul 5, 2004

Oh Trey!
Bortles vs. SD or Roethlisberger @ SEA? 6 pt. TDs.

zeldadude
Nov 24, 2004

OH SNAP!
Can only choose two.. I think I'm making the right choice. Anyone confirm? Standard 0 ppr.

Brandon Marshall vs MIA
Allen Robinson vs SD
Stefon Diggs @ATL
Travis Benjamin vs BAL
TY Hilton vs TB
Brandin Cooks @HOU

And flex Yeldon over Hill? Yeldons match up is amazing and hill is an inconsistent piece of poo poo so I'll probably keep yeldon in.

Stigmata
Jul 5, 2004

Oh Trey!

zeldadude posted:

Brandon Marshall vs MIA
Allen Robinson vs SD

And flex Yeldon over Hill?

Looks good to me. I wouldn't change a thing.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.

Veritek83 posted:

Need 2 in ESPN standard :

CJ?K @ SF
Gore vs. TB
Ivory vs. MIA
Rawls vs. PIT
Yeldon vs. SD

Current preferences bolded.

Quoting myself as I didn't see any replies. Anyone?

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
^^^ yes

Bellmaker posted:

0.5 PPR, pick 2:

Miller @MIA
ivory vNYJ
Ware vBUF

I would say Ware and Ivory, which means Miller will go 70/1 and 4/60/1.

Stigmata posted:

Leaning Bortles, but both decent plays - like the easier matchup.

zeldadude posted:

Can only choose two.. I think I'm making the right choice. Anyone confirm? Standard 0 ppr.

Brandon Marshall vs MIA
Allen Robinson vs SD
Stefon Diggs @ATL
Travis Benjamin vs BAL
TY Hilton vs TB
Brandin Cooks @HOU

And flex Yeldon over Hill? Yeldons match up is amazing and hill is an inconsistent piece of poo poo so I'll probably keep yeldon in.

Definitely Yeldon over Hill.

BMarsh and Robinson are probably in DSYS category for WRs right now, but Benjamin has a tasty matchup and Cooks has been on fire. I would go with ARob and Cooks, but any combination of those 4 I would be happy with - would rank them ARob, Cooks, BM, Benjamin.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Stigmata posted:

Bortles.

1PPR.

Stevie @ Jac
VJax @ Indy
Ivory vs. Mia

Currently rolling with Stevie.

I have Jets defense. I'm really second guessing. Are Texans or Browns a better option?

pubic works project fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Nov 29, 2015

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
With rain in DC, I'm sitting DSJ for Amari Cooper. edit: gently caress looks like its swampy in Nashville too, Hurns it is.

One more last minute move: sit Woodhead for Ware?
.5ppr

Chill Penguin fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Nov 29, 2015

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

Veritek83 posted:

Quoting myself as I didn't see any replies. Anyone?

You're good

24-7 Urkel Cosplay
Feb 12, 2003

Is Ware over Ivory or CJ2k getting too cute? I love Ivory and CJ2k's matchups but they've faded lately. (1PPR)

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015
quick help! I have Big Ben and A. Dalton. I have Antonio Brown and my opponent has Eifert and A.J. Green - do I start Dalton to pt match? Their D match ups (Rams and Seahawks) seem pretty similar.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Chill Penguin posted:

With rain in DC, I'm sitting DSJ for Amari Cooper.

One more last minute move: sit Woodhead for Ware?
.5ppr

No I'd keep Woodhead.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

gbaby posted:

quick help! I have Big Ben and A. Dalton. I have Antonio Brown and my opponent has Eifert and A.J. Green - do I start Dalton to pt match? Their D match ups (Rams and Seahawks) seem pretty similar.

No you just go with the best choice. I'd go with Big Ben here.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

SeannieDarko posted:

Bortles.

1PPR.

Stevie @ Jac
VJax @ Indy
Ivory vs. Mia

Currently rolling with Stevie.

I have Jets defense. I'm really second guessing. Are Texans or Browns a better option?

Bumping this. Two minutes left

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
Wrong thread

bows1 fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Nov 29, 2015

• Locked thread