Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Brees, Ben, Not Miller

You wouldn't pick Hoyer against NO?

He'd be a real high reward i would think unless the NO coach firing really does help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
I'm playing the 1st place team this week and am currently in 3rd. I need to win my next 2 games to have a chance at a first round bye.

My team is decently stacked, but i really have no idea who to bench

Full PPR

Demaryious Thomas
Antonio Brown
Dez Bryant
Devin Funchess

Todd Gurley
Charcandrick West
Thomas Rawls
LeGarrette Blount
Spencer Ware
Ahmad Bradshaw

Pick 2 WR 2 RB and a flex

With Charcandrick West injured I am starting Gurley and Rawls with Dez in the flex. I don't really like Dez Bryant's matchup with Josh Norman, i think i would bench him if Charcandrick plays, but i'm not sure about Ware.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Thwomp posted:

Pick 1, 1PPR:

Frank Gore vs TB
M. Bryant @ SEA
S. Johnson @ JAX

I'm leaning Gore but someone tell me I'm wrong.

In 1 PPR, i may lean Stevie as Gore is going through 2 injuries atm.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

TommyGun85 posted:

who should I flex today? standard no ppr.

Stefon Diggs
Stevie Johnson
Spencer Ware (is charmander playing, Schefter says hes out)?

No ppr i'd go with Ware.

• Locked thread