Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Chill Penguin posted:

Sit/Start Thread Codex:

1. DON'T SIT YOUR STUDS!! Unless it's Thursday Night. Then maybe sit them. Maybe.
2. Note your league's scoring: PPR? 4 or 6 pt TDs? ESPN vs. Yahoo? etc.
3. Keep it short.
4. Try to answer other people's questions. That way everyone gets some feedback.

I'll start.

Yahoo .5ppr 6ptd
QB:
Hoyer Vs NO
Brady @ DEN
TE:
Graham Vs PIT
Gillmore @ CLE
Just need one of each, current picks bolded.

Oooooo this is an interesting one. Typically you never bench Brady, but he's going against the best defense in the league with an injured WR corps and Hoyer has the Saints. I'd probably roll with Hoyer. I'm starting Hoyer too. But if he blows it, I'm blaming you and coming for you, Chill Penguin.

I'd probably roll with Graham over Gillmore because the Ravens have Schaub as their QB.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Ouhei posted:

I feel like a crazy person, but with the lingering injury, Sproles putting up a decent week last week and his matchup this week I'm not sure. 1 PPR ESPN league.

Forte vs GB
Sproles vs Det

I want to punch you in the head. Don't sit Forte unless he doesn't play.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

BonoMan posted:

At this point in a standard ESPN league, do you just drop Lynch? I mean even if he does come back before week 17 surely he won't be a reliable start with a.) the injury and b.)Rawls performance meaning he'd steal a wealth of touches even if Lynch came back.

He's having surgery so he won't be back for re-drafts. Drop him so some other sucker picks him up purely on name value.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

BonoMan posted:

Word will do.

Also off topic but where does that avatar come from? I see a million people with it.

I think it's the new stupid baby avatar. I need an avatar.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Chill Penguin posted:

Fair enough, although I'm pretty sure you're the dude I told to start Douggie Baldwin against Arizona. Regarding Gillmore, do you disagree with the sentiment going around that Schaub will be leaning heavily on him?

drat. Okay you get one pass!

I just don't trust Schaub or anyone on that offense now. Do you need a home run or just some consistent points?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Vargo posted:

Pick a TE, 0 PPR:

Zach Miller @ GB
Brent Celeck @DET
Crockett Gilmore @CLE

Celek

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Varg posted:

pick 1 RB and 1 flex - 1 PPR

Charles Sims @ Ind
Jeremy Langford @ GB
Kamar Aiken @ Cle
Ted Ginn Jr @ Dal

Sims and Langford

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I'd probably play Lacy over Latavius.

And Terrence over Snead

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I'd maybe start Ingram over Ivory.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I have my own Ivory question.

Ivory vs Miami
DeAngelo @ Seattle

Its 1PPR and I already start AB84.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Stigmata posted:

Bortles vs. SD or Roethlisberger @ SEA? 6 pt. TDs.

Bortles.

1PPR.

Stevie @ Jac
VJax @ Indy
Ivory vs. Mia

Currently rolling with Stevie.

I have Jets defense. I'm really second guessing. Are Texans or Browns a better option?

pubic works project fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Nov 29, 2015

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Chill Penguin posted:

With rain in DC, I'm sitting DSJ for Amari Cooper.

One more last minute move: sit Woodhead for Ware?
.5ppr

No I'd keep Woodhead.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

gbaby posted:

quick help! I have Big Ben and A. Dalton. I have Antonio Brown and my opponent has Eifert and A.J. Green - do I start Dalton to pt match? Their D match ups (Rams and Seahawks) seem pretty similar.

No you just go with the best choice. I'd go with Big Ben here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

SeannieDarko posted:

Bortles.

1PPR.

Stevie @ Jac
VJax @ Indy
Ivory vs. Mia

Currently rolling with Stevie.

I have Jets defense. I'm really second guessing. Are Texans or Browns a better option?

Bumping this. Two minutes left

• Locked thread