Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!
Man, what wouldn't I eat the booty for?

Oberleutnant posted:

i feel pity for you if you've never seen a woman with such an amazing rear end that you were like "drat i want to stuff my face + mouth riught up into her shitbox right NOW" you have not seen the face of god :smith:

Yeah, this thought goes through my head several times a day. It's 2015, get with the program people!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

The Mentalizer posted:

Man, what wouldn't I eat the booty for?

MrWillsauce
Mar 19, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji-_y1My3-M

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
nothing, op. The only poo poo that touches these lips is my own.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

a Klondike bar

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
poop

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
free ninety nine

vudan
Dec 11, 2010
The incredible feeling of being used as human toilet paper.

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
Gimme dat booty

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Groceries. I eat the booty for groceries

frytechnician
Jan 8, 2004

Happy to see me?

Moola posted:

I would not eat out abooty

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

boom boom boom posted:

it's 2015, lol if you don't eat booty

Real talk

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

My theme song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1zGqRXZlnY

Bokito
Jul 25, 2007
Going Ape
trombone practice

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
how many goons actually eat booty? wanna see a show of hands but only of TRUE rear end eatists

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
for thanksgiving. rip indians.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

how many goons actually eat booty? wanna see a show of hands but only of TRUE rear end eatists

I wish I was eatin rear end right now

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

For my bf"s obvious ecstasy at it ofc

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ChrisHansen posted:

I'm such a big fat baby that as soon as I get alone in a room with a girl I puke and/or poo poo myself.

man you've been alone with a woman? lucky...

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

rear end in a top hat like a cornucopia overflowing with the bounty of poo poo and froth

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
fun.

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

VendaGoat posted:

I can't blame you, a shark, for wanting to eat things that get bloody

We can't blame you, a goat, for wanting to eat almost anything no matter how gross or inedible.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Isnt the booty eating a reward in itself?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

swimmity swooty

I'm comin' for dat booty

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I flew from NY to Nebraska to meet a girl for the first time. After she sucked my cock, the first thing I did after getting those panties off is dive head fist into her rear end in a top hat.

Ate rear end for days.

For days.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

GORILLA BASTARD posted:

I flew from NY to Nebraska to meet a girl for the first time. After she sucked my cock, the first thing I did after getting those panties off is dive head fist into her rear end in a top hat.

Ate rear end for days.

For days.

This is the true story of thanksgiving.

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Thanks.

I miss her sometimes.

DAMN NIGGA
Aug 15, 2008

by Lowtax
in the hopes of a dick to suck

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Sounds more like Hanukkah to me. The girl had a small rear end, and Gorilla Bastard thought he would only be able to eat it for but one day. but the God of heaven whose name dwells there put therein his blessing and he was able to eat from it eight days.

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

boom boom boom posted:

Sounds more like Hanukkah to me. The girl had a small rear end, and Gorilla Bastard thought he would only be able to eat it for but one day. but the God of heaven whose name dwells there put therein his blessing and he was able to eat from it eight days.

It was a heavenly experience.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I remember loving this Dominican chick in and she wanted me to go shown on her. I was like I got you girl. Went the extra mile for that girl

Genetic Toaster
Jun 5, 2011

sexual pleasure, op. hth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Genetic Toaster posted:

sexual pleasure, op. hth.

Also yes

• Locked thread