Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Johnny FOotball
This poll is closed.
he owns 46 9.85%
John Football 86 18.42%
I love the elfish drunkardd 78 16.70%
In my dreams Football Johnny forever rolls right gesticulating and pump faking and lowering his head into clown rear end fools and he's got a good buzz on and he's throwing incredibly late to a receiver who's been open since the dawn of time and when he completes the touchdown pass he pops a bottle at the club and i wake up and i am Active in my Private Area 257 55.03%
Total: 467 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
wow that dude needs help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

What a funny looking boy.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
maybe he went to rehab for the coke or other drugs and not the drinking, and he has established a new pattern for himself of partying at every opportunity but only drinking and not doing any drugs, certainly a sustainable, wise and healthy choice

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
I don't have a problem, I can quit anytime I want *pass out with a bong in my lap while I watch Jags/Titans tnf instead of having sex*

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
That picture is from a fake JFF twitter.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

v2vian man posted:

maybe he went to rehab for the coke or other drugs and not the drinking, and he has established a new pattern for himself of partying at every opportunity but only drinking and not doing any drugs, certainly a sustainable, wise and healthy choice

He probably just went to get better connects

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

@SportsCenter: THIS JUST IN: Johnny Manziel will return as starting QB for Browns after a two-game benching. (via @mortreport)

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

The Browns are going to clean house this offseason.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Browns would have won yesterday if they had started Johnny.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Blaine Gabbert will Win, and it is the only game left that the Browns stand a chance of winning

Congrats on your first round pick, and

Kirios posted:

The Browns are going to clean house this offseason.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Was there a drinking contest at halftime?

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
The flashing letters here would make a nice gang tag. Alas, two years too late.

https://twitter.com/ESPNNFL/status/673898383187320832

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Sadly, I'm going to be out of the country to watch Seattle play Manziel (if he doesn't injure or drink himself out of that game next week), but I think it's just that Seattle enacts revenge for the 6-3 game against him.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

computer parts posted:

The flashing letters here would make a nice gang tag. Alas, two years too late.

https://twitter.com/ESPNNFL/status/673898383187320832

I keep thinking the letters are going to be different, like just full of typos after a minute.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

seiferguy posted:

Sadly, I'm going to be out of the country to watch Seattle play Manziel (if he doesn't injure or drink himself out of that game next week), but I think it's just that Seattle enacts revenge for the 6-3 game against him.

That was the first NFL game I went to.

itstime4lunch
Nov 3, 2005

clockin' around
the clock
JOHNNY MANZIEL
is a great young player. At 24, he can hold his own with the
BROWNS.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
He's pretty bad and also short.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Maybe he's OK, but still short.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Bigass Moth posted:

Maybe he's OK, but still short.

I like him now.

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

Flikken posted:

I like him now.

I hated him, because of ESPNs Tebow-like obsession with him. Now that the media has seemingly turned on him and he's an unrepentant drunk I think he's OK. I hope he starts back up with the money symbol again.

As a non-Browns fan it's pretty funny to watch Pettine try to come up with a new BS reason to not play what is clearly their only hope of a solution at QB every week. I might miss that. Hopefully Manziel misses a meeting or comes in late this week.

sum
Nov 15, 2010

I hope he escapes from the Browns and spends the rest of his career as an impish gunslinging Russell Wilson knockoff who may or may not be decent

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

v2vian man posted:

he owns foklks

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Substandard posted:

As a non-Browns fan it's pretty funny to watch Pettine try to come up with a new BS reason to not play what is clearly their only hope of a solution at QB every week. I might miss that. Hopefully Manziel misses a meeting or comes in late this week.

It's going to own when Manziel wins out the rest of the season while increasingly giving less of a gently caress and just making GBS threads on Pettine every chance he gets for benching him for 2 weeks.

Notable Dom X
Apr 3, 2011

by exmarx
Buglord
He is Good

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice
Today was my first Browns game and it was a fun time and they won. Therefore, Johnny should continue to football.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
They need to bring back the Bernie Kosar the Cleveland Quarterback Whisperer to help JFF. That man knows how to channel Johnny's inner fire from his own experience.

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3RlJJxMvcU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Manziel is clearly the best Browns quarterback (and can easily play himself into the starting spot going forward). Pettine is a manchild and needs to be fired at the end of the year.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

It's a good thing I'm not an NFL quarterback because I too would have a drinking problem

E: Also Jerry pull the trigger

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

Kirios posted:

Manziel is clearly the best Browns quarterback (and can easily play himself into the starting spot going forward). Pettine is a manchild and needs to be fired at the end of the year.

Josh Mccown was legit good this year but yeah he isn't the future.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

This video is private.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Bigass Moth posted:

Josh Mccown was legit good this year but yeah he isn't the future.

The Future and Mccown involves a lot of booze, I think.

Sort of like the present and Johnny Freebase.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

He never learned to run or run or study so well but he could throw a football just like ringin a bell.

Drink drink! Drink, Johnny, drink, drink!
Snort snort! Snort, Johnny, snort, snort!
Johnny be bad.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Kirios posted:

I'm starting to wonder how much of "Johnny is a problem" has been the coaches not liking him this entire time.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Chilichimp posted:

I'm starting to wonder how much of "Johnny is a problem" has been the coaches not liking him this entire time.

Last season he did seem really raw and the rehab thing seems to back that up. This season he's been doing well.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

THIS ISN'T FREAKING A&M

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

R.D. Mangles posted:

THIS ISN'T FREAKING A&M

THIS IS THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
I've believed in JFF since day 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
I can throw a ball
though I'm not real tall
I can run a little, too
(And party like a fool)
Anything you pay me to

• Locked thread