Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Johnny FOotball
This poll is closed.
he owns 46 9.85%
John Football 86 18.42%
I love the elfish drunkardd 78 16.70%
In my dreams Football Johnny forever rolls right gesticulating and pump faking and lowering his head into clown rear end fools and he's got a good buzz on and he's throwing incredibly late to a receiver who's been open since the dawn of time and when he completes the touchdown pass he pops a bottle at the club and i wake up and i am Active in my Private Area 257 55.03%
Total: 467 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Johnny is currently the best QB in the AFC-N.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

:fap:

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I love my racist alcoholic quarterback

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Frackie Robinson posted:

I love my racist alcoholic quarterback

What is this about?

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

John Brown posted:

What is this about?

Probably referring to this.

The story got kind of warped so people thought Johnny was saying racist stuff.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

So who are the starters this week?

Clausen or the alarm clock guy?
Alabama hot girlfriend dude?
Backup in Pittsburgh? Vick?
Johnny Football.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Chilichimp posted:

I'm starting to wonder how much of "Johnny is a problem" has been the coaches not liking him this entire time.

he went to rehab in the offseason and we don't know what it was for. because he didn't say, and because there are multiple possibilities. yeah i think he has been a problem

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

v2vian man posted:

he went to rehab in the offseason and we don't know what it was for. because he didn't say, and because there are multiple possibilities. yeah i think he has been a problem

I don't doubt he had a problem, just that his problems with the Browns have been primarily himself, rather than Pettine.

Moxie
Aug 2, 2003

Elephanthead posted:

So who are the starters this week?

Clausen or the alarm clock guy?
Alabama hot girlfriend dude?
Backup in Pittsburgh? Vick?
Johnny Football.

Pittsburgh is at this point as healthy as it's likely to get. Ben is still the QB - best in AFCN ~4000 days and counting.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Yeah but the rules state you subtract 20% of compiled stats for every sexual assault charge. Can you say he's the best when he has 0 starts?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Eifert is correct. Johnny is currently the best.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Moxie posted:

Pittsburgh is at this point as healthy as it's likely to get. Ben is still the QB - best in AFCN ~4000 days and counting.

Assuming those days don't count the playoffs.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

His name is Johnny loving Football.

Is your favourite player's name Johnny loving Football? If not, he can't be the best. QED.

Gyro Zeppeli fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Dec 18, 2015

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
If best is best person Johnny is by far the best.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Eifert Posting posted:

Yeah but the rules state you subtract 20% of compiled stats for every sexual assault charge. Can you say he's the best when he has 0 starts?

How much do you get for beating your girlfriend while driving

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
If he played for the ravens that would have put him in their ring of honor.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
JOHNNY FOOTBALL

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
:smith:

Notable Dom X
Apr 3, 2011

by exmarx
Buglord
He does indeed still own and if the browns drop him im going to be real, real upset

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Notable Dom X posted:

He does indeed still own and if the browns drop him im going to be real, real upset

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
He's going to play below average for someone else next year because whoever is running the browns in 3 months will draft their own qb to ruin.

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l
He did pretty good considering his only weapon is Gary Barnidge vs the #1 scoring D.

I feel like him and Steve Johnson would be a great match.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Imagine if he had true number 1 wr say like a Josh Gordon

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I'm glad we're mentioning Pettine, Farmer, Manziel, and Gordon

Because none of them are on the Browns come Week 1 next year

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Lol if you think Ray farmer gets fired because it is the most browns thing ever to not fire him. Hell, they probably extend his contract

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
Man, I was looking forward to Manziel, Barnidge, Benjamin, Gordon, Hawkins and Hartline next year.

curiosity fucked me up
Oct 7, 2014

Flikken posted:

Man, I was looking forward to Manziel, Barnidge, Benjamin, Gordon, Hawkins and Hartline next year.

The only thing a browns fan has ever "looked forward to" is the sweet embrace of death

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Honestly can't wait to see JFF in a Cowboys uni. Regardless of how it actually plays out the excitement will be refreshing.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

quote:

Coach Mike Pettine admitted that Johnny Manziel's partying "is a problem" after the quarterback was again caught on video drinking on Christmas Eve this past week.

On Monday, Pettine didn't rule out benching Manziel for the Week 17 finale against the Steelers. In the 10-second video, Manziel is seen "rapping, dancing, and drinking a Four Loko." According to Pettine, who had yet to see the video as of Monday afternoon, the Christmas Eve video isn't as bad as the bye-week one that got Manziel benched just a few weeks ago, but "I'll have a discussion with him about it." Manziel just turned 23 earlier this month. If benched for Week 17, he may have played his final snap for the Browns.

What's wrong with paying tribute to wheez

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
I bet I was drunker than he was.

Maybe pettine just hates rap

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Partying on Christmas Eve?

Mother of god.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Partying on Christmas Eve?

Mother of god.

I mean... Yeah. But his situation is way different and you know that.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Man who still drinks four loko in 2015 come on Johnny

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Goetta posted:

Man who still drinks four loko in 2015 come on Johnny

wheez would

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Johnny Fourloko

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Four Loko is probably a high-fallutin' drink by Texas A&M/Cleveland standards

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

do they have four loko in heaven

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
alone and broke, 2017 johnny manziel curses the day instagram permitted video posts

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Tbf, I find it way more concerning that football autist Teddy Bridgewater is the same age as Manziel and he does not have any embarrassing videos out there (excluding his gameday tape against Seattle). Anyone that dedicated to a single craft has to have some really disgusting personal secrets. Can we talk about how he is probably stalking and murdering young men in Minneapolis?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Chichevache posted:

Tbf, I find it way more concerning that football autist Teddy Bridgewater is the same age as Manziel and he does not have any embarrassing videos out there (excluding his gameday tape against Seattle). Anyone that dedicated to a single craft has to have some really disgusting personal secrets. Can we talk about how he is probably stalking and murdering young men in Minneapolis?

You watched the video of him buying his mom a pink caddy, right?

• Locked thread