Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Johnny FOotball
This poll is closed.
he owns 46 9.85%
John Football 86 18.42%
I love the elfish drunkardd 78 16.70%
In my dreams Football Johnny forever rolls right gesticulating and pump faking and lowering his head into clown rear end fools and he's got a good buzz on and he's throwing incredibly late to a receiver who's been open since the dawn of time and when he completes the touchdown pass he pops a bottle at the club and i wake up and i am Active in my Private Area 257 55.03%
Total: 467 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Chichevache posted:

Tbf, I find it way more concerning that football autist Teddy Bridgewater is the same age as Manziel and he does not have any embarrassing videos out there (excluding his gameday tape against Seattle). Anyone that dedicated to a single craft has to have some really disgusting personal secrets. Can we talk about how he is probably stalking and murdering young men in Minneapolis?

speaking of russell wilson's children's hospital obsession

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

v2vian man posted:

speaking of russell wilson's children's hospital obsession

Agreed. A man trying that hard to look squeaky clean has got to be dirty, like Manning denying his use of HGH. To quote the great Bill Hicks, "I always wondered about his collection of children's shoes...."

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
It would not surprise me at all if Russell Wilson had at least 5 dead hookers in his basement.

"The first time" is not the only thing he's hiding from Ciara.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Benne posted:

It would not surprise me at all if Russell Wilson had at least 5 dead hookers in his basement.
I don't doubt this, but Wilson is definitely still a virgin. He just wanted to make them clean.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

v2vian man posted:

alone and broke, 2017 johnny manziel curses the day instagram permitted video posts

I'm enjoying the "broke and homeless" future for JFF being pushed farther and farther back

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

computer parts posted:

I'm enjoying the "broke and homeless" future for JFF being pushed farther and farther back
i mean his rich as gently caress family would have to go broke first

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Johnny Manziel is cool af

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i wish i had johnny

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Johnny Manziel is cool af

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
#freeJFF

kill the steelers

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Magicpants posted:

I don't doubt this, but Wilson is definitely still a virgin. He just wanted to make them clean.

They were the early test subjects for his nano bubbles

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

is there a party so radical that even johnny could not attend it

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Quest For Glory II posted:

it's at LeSean McCoy's undisclosed location

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I mean... Yeah. But his situation is way different and you know that.

his situation is exactly the kind that warrants drinking.

crap job? check

working on holidays? check

awful bosses? check

away from family? check

in cleveland? check

e: typing this made me sad

3 DONG HORSE fucked around with this message at 08:37 on Dec 29, 2015

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Raku posted:

it's at LeSean McCoy's undisclosed location

LeSean McCoy's invite was for "anything in a skirt", so the entire NFL is invited.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Quest For Glory II posted:

uh, like, isis or something probably.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

shiksa posted:

uh, like, isis or something probably.

You just spoiled January's big story.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

You just spoiled January's big story.

He is Syrian, after all

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Goetta posted:

Man who still drinks four loko in 2015 come on Johnny

It's the Manzielest of drinks

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Chichevache posted:

Tbf, I find it way more concerning that football autist Teddy Bridgewater is the same age as Manziel and he does not have any embarrassing videos out there (excluding his gameday tape against Seattle). Anyone that dedicated to a single craft has to have some really disgusting personal secrets. Can we talk about how he is probably stalking and murdering young men in Minneapolis?

We already saw the Giants game.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Rumor is pettine stays and farmer gets fired, so Johnny will be a cowboy by next preseason and all will be right in the world as the browns ruin whatever qb they draft in the top five.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Bigass Moth posted:

Rumor is pettine stays and farmer gets fired, so Johnny will be a cowboy by next preseason and all will be right in the world as the browns ruin whatever qb they draft in the top five.

The only way it gets better is if he becomes the next Tony Romo ala Favre -> Rodgers.

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

computer parts posted:

The only way it gets better is if he becomes the next Tony Romo ala Favre -> Rodgers.

It's certainly possible but I'd really prefer if Manziel ended up somewhere really, really quiet (a la Favre going from Atlanta to Green Bay). I mean this might not work because he's still getting in poo poo in Cleveland but Dallas or any big market team seems like it might make things worse.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Isentropy posted:

It's certainly possible but I'd really prefer if Manziel ended up somewhere really, really quiet (a la Favre going from Atlanta to Green Bay). I mean this might not work because he's still getting in poo poo in Cleveland but Dallas or any big market team seems like it might make things worse.

Cleveland actually tends to get media attention because they are always such a trainwreck.

He needs to go to a place like the Chargers or Rams. Remember how fast we all forgot Manti Teo when he ended up in SD

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Yeah, he needs to go to a lowkey bad team. Send him to the Saints as a replacement for Brees.

Although sending him to a city with Mardi Gras may prove to be a bad idea for his wellbeing.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Febreeze posted:

Cleveland actually tends to get media attention because they are always such a trainwreck.

He needs to go to a place like the Chargers or Rams. Remember how fast we all forgot Manti Teo when he ended up in SD

Is the joke there that both teams are probably heading to LA?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Isentropy posted:

Johnny would drink himself into oblivion in Wisconsin.

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

Febreeze posted:

This sounds pretty good. I think that even in LA they won't get much attention so they'd be fine places for him to land, and he can't really be any worse than Case Keenum or Kellen Clemens.

No Butt Stuff posted:

Johnny would drink himself into oblivion in Wisconsin.

The only other place that came to mind as not in a major media market/possibly looking for a backup QB was Buffalo and I'm not sure the world is ready for Manziel/billsfan vines and instagrams.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
I can't see JFF anywhere but Dallas, and that notion is bolstered by the recent Jerry Jones lamentation about not being prepared for Romo's injury plagued season. Johnny Football will replace Romo in Dallas sooner or later

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

and jerry jones wont give a poo poo about manziel partying. he signed greg hardy

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Manziel leading the Cowboys to a super bowl will be the straw that breaks Cleveland.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Manziel leading the Cowboys to a super bowl will be the straw that breaks Cleveland.

Just snaps itself off and falls into Lake Erie.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

No way. I am rooting for Brandon weeden or Brian hoyer to win the super bowl for the Texans and if you aren't doing the same I got two words for ya!!!

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

computer parts posted:

What if... the homeless guy that told Haslam to hire JFF really was JFF from the future.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Bigass Moth posted:

No way. I am rooting for Brandon weeden or Brian hoyer to win the super bowl for the Texans and if you aren't doing the same I got two words for ya!!!

I'm personally pulling for Super Bowl Champion Aaron Murray, because gently caress Alex Smith.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

Chilichimp posted:

I'm personally pulling for Super Bowl Champion Aaron Murray, because gently caress Alex Smith.

parm parachute account spotted

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Dubious posted:

parm parachute account spotted

Hah, no, I'm one of the Falcons fans that still likes Matt Ryan and doesn't think he's the problem in Atlanta.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Wild ride continues

@NateUlrichABJ
#Browns say Johnny Manziel came to facility today & indicated concussion-like symptoms. He's undergoing evaluation for possible concussion
#Browns say CB Tramon Williams indicated concussion-like symptoms on Tuesday and is in protocol after being diagnosed with a concussion.

How you gonna get concussed on your day off :laffo:

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

JFF showed up to the Browns facilities and reported Concussion-like symptoms. He is entering the league's Concussion protocol.

Obviously the hangover jokes write themselves.

E: phone-posting takes a long time apparently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

He really wants to go to Dallas, I guess.

Or just not play the steelers after they killed the other not bad quarterback from ohio.

• Locked thread