Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who shall serve as First Secretary of the Workers' Party of Korea?
This poll is closed.
Kim Jong-un, may his infinite wisdom and charisma carry us ever onward toward productive glory! 16 57.14%
Kim Jong-un, may his infinite wisdom and charisma carry us ever onward toward productive glory! 12 42.86%
Total: 28 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
I, uh, I blinked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
drat shame that was shaping up to be fun

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Oh gently caress that's nasty.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
i was hoping to get more data on serrano. he'd be amazing if he started throwing with some more volume, i wanted to see if he'd bring it to the table in this fight. instead he just hosed up a guy's elbow.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

poor seo. she's a technically extremely good fighter but she's just so loving tiny at strawweight.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

seo's haircut game is on point too. and she's a live dog. i think she'll have this.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

gently caress that headkick

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

fight is loving rad.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
Lot of accidents this fight.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

yeesh. sympathy pains there.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

19-19 what a dramatic fight

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Oh poo poo.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
That feign-to-backhand was so cool.

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

Tiny Asian Ham is my new favorite women's fighter right after Joanna Champion.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Please open an atomweight division so Hamderlei can have a belt.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i am not very forgiving of wmma but that was a marvelous fight. 29-28 ham.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Good score, great fight.

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

Lloyd Boner posted:

Please open an atomweight division so Hamderlei can have a belt.

Yes, this is the best nickname. Congrats Ham

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
Next up: A dude with a hosed up ear vs. a corpse!

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Lloyd Boner posted:

Good score, great fight.

yeah. that was a genuinely fascinating and watchable fight. i still want to know why bang dropped from a 1.5 to 1 underdog to 4.3 to 1 underdog because i think he'll knock kuntz out.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

The Kins posted:

Next up: A dude with a hosed up ear vs. a corpse!

BANG n KUNTZ! BANG n KUNTZ! BANG n KUNTZ! BANG n KUNTZ! BANG n KUNTZ! BANG n KUNTZ! BANG n KUNTZ!

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

Rawhide Kobayashi in the house

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

holy poo poo knockdown of the year right there

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

bang looked exactly this gassed in his first fight. interestingly it doesn't diminish his ability to knock a motherfucker out.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
this fight is sengoku featherweight tournament as gently caress

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Triticum Guzzler posted:

this fight is sengoku featherweight tournament as gently caress

by this you mean it owns?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

despite the back control i still gave that round to bang.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Marching Powder posted:

by this you mean it owns?

yes, but in a very specific way

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Triticum Guzzler posted:

yes, but in a very specific way

it's very specifically owning yes

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

percival is a confirmed loving idiot

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

That is a tired, tired man.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
bang is a master of the wanderlei guillotine

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

bang is my favorite loving fighter. he was gassed at minute 3 in his last 2 fights and still won both of them.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

A man who has been gassed for over 14 minutes just won three straight five minute rounds.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
if you tuned in part way through that fight and heard that bang has been wrestling since he was 12 years old, by the way he was gassed you might assume he had been doing so continuously

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Triticum Guzzler posted:

if you tuned in part way through that fight and heard that bang has been wrestling since he was 12 years old, by the way he was gassed you might assume he had been doing so continuously

hahahha

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

"Ab-so-lutely knackered"

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

is it racist to say all koreans fight the same?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

Marching Powder posted:

is it racist to say all koreans fight the same?

Dong Kim spent the first chapter of his career laying on men in a menacing fashion. Of course, he is now a gassed haymaker machine like his countrymen.

• Locked thread