Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who shall serve as First Secretary of the Workers' Party of Korea?
This poll is closed.
Kim Jong-un, may his infinite wisdom and charisma carry us ever onward toward productive glory! 16 57.14%
Kim Jong-un, may his infinite wisdom and charisma carry us ever onward toward productive glory! 12 42.86%
Total: 28 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg

Triticum Guzzler posted:

NOW HES BOSHINTANG!! BITHC!!!!

yea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Triticum Guzzler posted:

NOW HES BOSHINTANG!! BITHC!!!!

idgi but i'm sure it's funny

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
'i want to humiliate a japanese'

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
please don't murder kawajiri the way you did ishida

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Doo ho choi owns

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Marching Powder posted:

idgi but i'm sure it's funny

It's dog stew

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
[iron sheikh voice] gently caress the korean army

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Triticum Guzzler posted:

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

oh for those who just got here go back and watch the very first fight for the single most brutal loving ko i've seen in a long while

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
i know dominique is a former middleweight cutting to welter and doo ho is a featherweight, but c'mon, shelby and silva, you did superman vs doomsday, you gotta do superboy vs steel

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

bendo looking like loving xavier rudd

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

lol at that mina fight. it's one of the funniest of all time.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
i'm ready to see if the royce gracie front kick can take out a dangerous roider in preparation for seeing if the actual royce gracie front kick can take out ken shamrock in 2016

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

So handsome, but its just not the same without the gi :(

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Woke up to a Korean fighter knocking out a fool and calling out Japan, seems to be a good morning for MMA.

The FightPass stream has a bunch of audio distortion in the background for some reason.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Triticum Guzzler posted:

i'm ready to see if the royce gracie front kick can take out a dangerous roider in preparation for seeing if the actual royce gracie front kick can take out ken shamrock in 2016

almost a perfect comparison except for the adjective of 'dangerous' to describe ken in 2016 after getting wasted by kimbo slice in 2015

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

the ufc showing more cultural sensitivity than their sponsor by orders of magnitude

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Woke up to a Korean fighter knocking out a fool and calling out Japan, seems to be a good morning for MMA.

The FightPass stream has a bunch of audio distortion in the background for some reason.
I don't know what it is, but live Fight Pass streams always have crappy audio for me, even when the HD picture is crystal clear.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

What did he introduce Akiyama as there?

Oh, he was born with a Korean name? Color me surprised.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

mina's striking has improved out of this world

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
mina looks less lovely than his last fight and akiyama looks much, much more lovely than his last fight and should be replaced in round 2 by somebody willing to gas and throw haymakers

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Taintbuster!

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Triticum Guzzler posted:

should be replaced in round 2 by somebody willing to gas and throw haymakers

agreed

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
akiyama luckily got kicked in the groin, allowing him time to recover and get his breath back to stand around and do nothing

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

lmao

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Saved by the loving bell, holy poo poo

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

oh wow they could have called that

Fifthace
May 3, 2003

No.
mina looked at the ref like "what do i have to loving do" at the end of the round there

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Lol.

Fifthace
May 3, 2003

No.
mina's looking preeeetty gassed and demoralized rn

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Christ, Mina is brutally gassed

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Who got the first round? Can Akiyama win a decision with Mina gassing so hard this round?

Nvm, Kenny said Akiyama has the first.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

:laffo:

Fifthace
May 3, 2003

No.
lol at whatever the gently caress just happened there

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

that was all great and this entire loving card owns except for the chinaman and mexican fight

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Minas leg is so hosed up i cant believe akiyama didnt keep going for them. That was cool

Fifthace
May 3, 2003

No.
as dumb as that fight got i still enjoyed the poo poo out of it

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
Now, Mina faces his most difficult fight yet: Getting out of the stadium alive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
akiyama adds comedian to his growing list of tv roles

• Locked thread