Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
You know the kind I'm talking about. The ones who just don't seem to have a right side of the bed to wake up on. You say hi to your co-worker and they just roll their eyes at you and mutter about how lovely the day is. People who try to make plans with you but you text back "Sorry already had plans but I'm free tomorrow" and next thing you know your tires are slashed. They just seem miserable all the time. I don't get it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex

You're a dead man

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
like Hitler, what was his deal?

posting smiling
no need to take it out on byob. why are you picking a fight with me about it?

pig slut lisa

irl is good

youn should "get" an av, op

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
I usually wait untill some turd muffin gets triggered by a posts and buys me one. I've saved tens of dollars like that.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

fuck. marry. t-rex

:whitewater:

Matoi Ryuko

Volume posted:

I usually wait untill some turd muffin gets triggered by a posts and buys me one. I've saved tens of dollars like that.

That's probably not a very good idea...

posting smiling
i'll hook you up with an avatar once my mod buttons show up. the banned avatar.

BIRDCON 2017

op are you commonly described as someone with a face that "looks really punchable"

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i don't think i've ever seen this pair of iks edit anyone's opsts, but i bet they could come up with something good for the op

pig slut lisa

irl is good

being able to edit posts is one of the best features of being iks and it's important to use it for good

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Volume posted:

Problematic

posting smiling

pig slut lisa posted:

being able to edit posts is one of the best features of being iks and it's important to use it for good

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3676862

pig slut lisa

irl is good

haha

Scaly Haylie

BIRDCON 2017 posted:

op are you commonly described as someone with a face that "looks really punchable"

it's called resting dweeb face

pig slut lisa

irl is good

one time a dude autobanned in byob because his posts got edited, and then he said he autobanned for some other reasons. that's an always memory.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
turd...muffin...?

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
They need :420:

and :a2m: :circlefap: :fap: :huh:

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Zorodius posted:

like Hitler, what was his deal?

:jerry:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

barfdog

I'm starting to get really miffed with your crass assumptions about "angry" people.

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

treasure bear

are angry people naughty or nice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
anger is a normal and even healthy human emotion provided its expressed in a healthy way

• Locked thread