Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
The final blow is hammered, and the last totino boy is killed ! ! ! OH NO !

BOTTLE KNIGHT, TOTINO ALIGNED PIZZA BOY AND ALSO MILLER IS DEAD! ! !

and with that, the scum have destroyed pizza rolls and all pizza kind. no longer will anyone ever enjoy anything! including their own lives!

JIMSON

quote:

you are ... the alien guy from history channel?

why are you here? how on earth did you become a pizza meme? what? you dont know. no one knows. but you are here and you’re going to eat pizza rolls that dont belong to you. you have practiced long and hard at evading the GOVERNMENT in their effort to hide the existence of aliens. so you know how to blend in. you are super good at curling up to look like a pizza roll. no one will notice you.

you are alien guy from history channel. you are a godfathers pizzafather. no one will suspect.

and

EXACT SCIENCE

quote:

you are... ice cube?

why are you here? how on earth did you become a pizza meme? what? you dont know. no one knows. but you are here and you’re going to eat pizza rolls that dont belong to you. you are an expert at putting things inside of things, on a level that many are not able to handle. the spiraling fractals of things inside of things that you create have been known to cause seizuers, paranoia, hallucinations and limp lip. once per night you can show one of your fractals to someone, and they will spend the night curled up with a migraine and dry heaves

you are ice cube. you are a roll blocker.

and also BIRDSTRIKE,

HAVE WON THE GAME!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I really wish town players would not put someone at -1 on lylo. :(

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Worth.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
thanks for playing i hope you had fun! i had fun! fun fun fun!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
game was silly but fun please host more.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Diamond Dogs Never Die

In loving memory of Birdstrike

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

By the way I still need two for Binding of Isaacfia http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3755800

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
thanks for having me on your web zone

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Did not see Birdstrike coming at all.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Let's all take a moment a thank the hero of this thread.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Ixt I would have had so much respect for you if you were scum, but alas.

Also how did you know I had powers, scum team? I tried to not give it away D3.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Asiina posted:

You can thank Exakt for that.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Asiina posted:

Had to do with your post about being the "hero" of this game. Asiina thought you were doc.

I thought you were cop after your comment about BK

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Also, should someone post googledocs link?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Asiina posted:

We figured that town had powers to make ours make any sense, and you didn't claim miller so we thought you more likely.
I picked you for town cop after you wrote "I believe in Kashuno" or something similar.

Then again I was melting down like pizza cheese at one stage whether there even was a cop :gonk:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
BK was pretty much right with everything about me it was a little disconcerting

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I also wanna take a moment. Already posted a thanks in doc. For thanking everyone involved for making my first mafia game so fun. Especially you bk ;]

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I never even investigated Kashuno. :(

I investigated Ernie and got back Vanilla, which isn't really usable information since derp told me goon would also come back as vanilla, and then Ernie went and got himself modkilled.

Then failed on BK two nights in a row. Then I investigated Vimes and got vanilla again but died oh no.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Asiina posted:

I investigated Ernie and got back Vanilla, which isn't really usable information since derp told me goon would also come back as vanilla, and then Ernie went and got himself modkilled.

Then failed on BK two nights in a row. Then I investigated Vimes and got vanilla again but died oh no.

You never did answer me about what your AV is from shitking

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
I thought Vimes softclaimed cop yesterday, so I blocked him last night.

Asiina, you gave yourself away when you said you were "the saviour of the town."

Also a big thanks to Ixt and imgay for making the proudest moment of my mafia career a reality.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I always say that even when I'm VT. :(

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
ScumDoc

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Jimson posted:

You never did answer me about what your AV is from shitking

:iiam:

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
its obviously a pokemon

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

totino boy posted:

its obviously a pokemon

Some kinda yu gi oh?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Birdstrike posted:

BK was pretty much right with everything about me it was a little disconcerting

Called the whole team tbh

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

BottleKnight posted:

Called the whole team tbh

Didn't save you or the town from getting pizza ROLLED :owned:

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

EXAKT Science posted:

Didn't save you or the town from getting pizza ROLLED :owned:

Yeah I called Jimson though. You I won't take credit for since I suspected you but immediately backtracked.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

SirSamVimes posted:

I really wish town players would not put someone at -1 on lylo. :(

I really wish town players would post. (This is directed at you)

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
yes for once a game where the scum won by posting. MAFIA IS COMING BACK

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

totino boy posted:

yes for once a game where the scum won by posting. MAFIA IS COMING BACK

unironically agreed

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
The fact that I didn't get immediately turboed after my Pizza Roll based case killed Ixt is profoundly hilarious.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

imgay posted:

##vote bk

btw imgay what the hell is this post about drat dude

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

BottleKnight posted:

unironically agreed

oh and since I'm no longer phoneposting I just want to say congrats scum, you all played very well. I'm not saying my case on Jimson was great but you guys still made me look (and feel!) like the village idiot, which is exactly what scum are supposed to do!

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i thought you scum because of your sellout avatar

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

imgay posted:

i thought you scum because of your sellout avatar

honestly pretty fair

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

BottleKnight posted:

oh and since I'm no longer phoneposting I just want to say congrats scum, you all played very well. I'm not saying my case on Jimson was great but you guys still made me look (and feel!) like the village idiot, which is exactly what scum are supposed to do!

I'm just glad you got mad serious about me.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Asiina posted:

sorry :(

that said jimson was transparently scum and he did more damage to the scum than town did :P

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

"Ernie when you read this, know that I think you are a lot of fun to slapfight with :3

Ernie you're a sweetheart :)"

d'aww

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Ernie you are a jerkface and everyone hates you.

Also I'm in Ottawa now so text me and we'll hang out if it ever stops rain-snowing.

• Locked thread