Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
opus111
Jul 6, 2014

I saw our schools bully selling booze in a lovely corner shop the other day and it was lol. gently caress you, adam. What about american goons though? Everything in america is bigger so their respective rises or falls would probably be more interesti ng than the fate that I just detailed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

I was the bully and yes

Of course I still have a nice career and beautiful wife so :shrug: of course that's all thanks to God despite me being an awful person

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Jesus gonna work it out.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Commie NedFlanders posted:

I was the bully and yes

Of course I still have a nice career and beautiful wife so :shrug: of course that's all thanks to God despite me being an awful person

You owe your thanks to Satan, dummy dumb dumb dumberson.

I had no bullies, but I did know a lot of idiot burn outs that failed horribly!

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

cumuppants ya

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

too scared to check as i am a loser and don't want to know if they are doing better than i am

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
a lot of the bullies were just struggling through those difficult years in the only way they knew how, and have since gone on to live very nice lives. i have no ill feelings towards them :)

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

Uncle Wemus posted:

too scared to check as i am a loser and don't want to know if they are doing better than i am

but also this

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

a lot of the bullies were just struggling through those difficult years in the only way they knew how, and have since gone on to live very nice lives. i have no ill feelings towards them :)

they should just move past it and heal

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i think bullying is the best thing to happen to schools since books. teach em early there's nowhere to run

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
One of them is a stay at home mum who sells Forever Living. I think that's pretty much the worst existence a human being could have.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
When I was a freshman I came up behind one of the dudes who was picking on me while he was bending over to get a drink at the water fountain and hit him in the head with a baseball bat, if anyone reading this is still in high school then take note because it's a p solid strat

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

did he died

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
nah, we were just kids lol

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
The smelly kid everyone picked on because he was smelly is a priest I think now.

Lt Dan Ice Cream
Jul 29, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Not a bully to me but definatly a bully to some when I was in school just got his mug posted in the local paper for breaking and entering, grand theft, and with a prior meth charge he landed his rear end in prison for 15 years.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
He escaped the fire but what can you do

PoPcornTG
Mar 26, 2007

Dogs day afternoon
Bleak Gremlin
I dunno. I wasn't bullied in Highschool ya nerd loser.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
I'm gonna bully everyone in this thread

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
how much water would you say you drink in a given day?

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
the guy I thought was bullying me also thought I was bullying him so I don't know man,

Lant
Jan 8, 2011

Muldoon
He's a millionaire stockbroker now and pretty cool.

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

amityville anus posted:

The smelly kid everyone picked on because he was smelly is a priest I think now.

pro strategy, that incense smell covers everything

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I was a bully in high school, every day is a fresh hell

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Our school was like a prison anyway with people making homemade knives in tech class and people smoking and drinking at lunch.

Think I'm the only person who isn't in jail, dead or stuck with multiple kids from multiple partners.

The takeaway from this is that I'm a boring rear end in a top hat who has never lived.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
The bullies all seem to have done OK but the whiny, hypochondriac fat girl who was the butt of many jokes has turned into a whiny, hypochondriac adult and after a few recent Facebook collisions with her I'm utterly amazed that nobody has murdered her in the time since she left school.

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
the guy who took my Calvin & Hobbes compilation in second year works in the cheap clothes shop where I buy my cheap clothes (poor).he's a good dude now, and has lost a ton of weight.i think part of the reason he used to bully the strange kids is because he himself was victimised for being a roly-poly fellow

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

Ah yes this kid who antagonized me for a short time in elementary dropped out, probably selling drugs now, and his brother died and killed some chick in a blazing and violent DUI crash. I don't wish that on anyone because he really didn't do much to me, and I was a scumbag in highschool myself.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

he inherited his dad's business and is now extremely rich at the age of 23 through no effort on his part

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
I hope they have a nice life far away from me

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Marc Corndog had to move back to Peru in high school. Can anyone tell me what Peru is like so I know if he got his?

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
Wanted to check up on my elementary school bully, but apparently he doesn't have a fb account. He was only barely literate for most of his school years, even after elementary, so that doesn't surprise me.

So I guess his comeuppance is working somewhere that doesn't require literacy. Hopefully it does require heavy lifting.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

he became a rodeo clown so i guess he kinda made it op

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Mine died in a car accident while we were still at high school

It was awesome.

They played Soundgarden Black Hole Sun at a school memorial for his death. apart from dumb close friends most thought he was a oval office and didnt care.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
i got my comeuppance, but it really wasn't as satisfying as it should have been. i round-house kicked my one bully into an incinerator, and threw my other bully onto a railroad spike, instantly killing them, but in my excitement i mixed up and said "stick around" to the guy i incenerated, and "hot enough for ya?" to the guy i skewered, and i am now stricken by the affliction that the french call "L'esprit de l'escalier", which roughly translates to "huge idiot bitch who still thinks about high school"

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

his name is now Gorey Maim and the paint on his face suggests he's pretty happy op i guess

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

Verily I Shat posted:

Mine died in a car accident while we were still at high school

It was awesome.

They played Soundgarden Black Hole Sun at a school memorial for him.

lmao

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

he can jump a fence in less than one (1) second op, do u know how gushy that gets a girls gusher going pretty loving gush op pretty loving bguhs

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
there were too many people (around 4k, grew up in a city) in my high school for there to be any sort of 1 person or a small group of student bullying others

my sister couldn't get a date thought once people found out we were related, so maybe I was a bully?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l
He got really fat. :roflolmao:

• Locked thread