Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015

VendaGoat posted:

When are you going to get married son? Isn't time you settled down and got a car and got a wife and got a kid and...

He's gonna surprise us one day when he brings home that special girl..... OR GUY! HAHAHAHA! But seriously we'd be cool with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Parity warning posted:

I'm here, happy Thanksgiving! Well it's been great seeing all of you but I have a few other forums thanksgivings to get to, see you next year!

lol this is exactly what i do

if you spend more than 20 minutes at any one thanksgiving dinner then you are not cramming food in your mouth fast enough

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I'm thankful for all the injuns that gave their lives so we could make the perfect country. God bless the USA. Go lions!

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
gently caress you dad

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Huhhhh, actshually, pumpkin pie is poo poo food and people who like it are just too stupid to know any better

Uhhhhhh (eats 12% of body weight in rolls and mashed potatoes) huhhhh actshually, I've been working on a theory about how most people are technically not intelligent enough to see the patterns of history

Huhh huhhh hey guys actshually we should have eaten at five guys burgers and fries ha ha hey guys five guys burgers and fries five guys ha ha five guys ha ha ha five guys burgers and fries

five guys burgers and fries ha ha five guys ha ha ha five guys burgers and fries

Huuhhhh ha ha ha

(smell of BO and jizz wafts across the table)

God mom youre such a bitch I actshually just want to be able to say the "n-word" for comedy reasons hhhuuuuhhhhhhh

five guys burgers and fries hah hah uhhhhh

(chair creaks dangerously)

huhhh god millenials are so stupid huhhh actshually all lives matter

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Tujague posted:

Huhhhh, actshually, pumpkin pie is poo poo food and people who like it are just too stupid to know any better

Uhhhhhh (eats 12% of body weight in rolls and mashed potatoes) huhhhh actshually, I've been working on a theory about how most people are technically not intelligent enough to see the patterns of history

Huhh huhhh hey guys actshually we should have eaten at five guys burgers and fries ha ha hey guys five guys burgers and fries five guys ha ha five guys ha ha ha five guys burgers and fries

five guys burgers and fries ha ha five guys ha ha ha five guys burgers and fries

Huuhhhh ha ha ha

God mom youre such a bitch I actshually just want to be able to say the "n-word" for comedy reasons hhhuuuuhhhhhhh

k

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Tujague posted:

Huuhhhh ha ha ha

dont make have to hit you

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

brb going to poo poo on the neighbors front lawn.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*Was gonna come out as gay this thanksgiving, but thunder was stolen by fifteen other goons. Instead just sits quietly and stews*

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
*Says grace to offend all the atheists*

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
*quietly eats from the marshmallow bag meant to go on the pie*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

*Says grace to offend all the atheists*

Amen!

*said loudly while looking around the table to see who's mad*

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Grandpa: You just gonna start eating without saying grace?

Me: Who cares? I'm already in hell, grandpa

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I'm thankful for the Republican Party, here's to their tireless efforts to outlaw the sinful act of abortion. The Christian taxpayer should not be forced subsidize slutty behavior.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I'm thankful for the opportunity to get wasted rather than talk to my family

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

I brought some sweet potatoes with marshmallows (and weed) in them. What? Weed? No I said marshmallows, which you always NEED.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Applewhite posted:

*Was gonna come out as gay this thanksgiving, but thunder was stolen by fifteen other goons. Instead just sits quietly and stews*

*is your really competitive brother*

*comes out as even gayer*

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

*is your really competitive brother*

*comes out as even gayer*

*dad trumps everyone by making out with his new boyfriend on the table

dad gay. so what

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

VendaGoat posted:

What the gently caress is UHF grandma?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWVDbCfYXlc

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSBq8geuJk0

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

i got through about 17 seconds

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Why does this have 16 million views?

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser

somuch_gravy posted:

*finds sega genesis in grama/grampa's closet* holy hell desert storm baby. 10/10

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
The faint melodies of Staind and The Fray on this Sonos 4 room network setup are really undercutting baby boomer aunt's crying fit about the counter being greasy

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
*praises Donald Trump's policies and worldview*

*is a self hating Mexican*

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Alan Smithee posted:

*praises Donald Trump's policies and worldview*

*is a self hating Mexican*

Where's PCOS Bill? Did he come to Thanksgiving?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
I'm thankful for my whore of a big sister and her recent crib-death baby for taking the attention away from me dropping out of college for the sixth time.

• Locked thread