Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
momerath
Nov 15, 2014
i smoked for four years. i remember i would occasionally smell like utter poo poo especially my breath since i'd get those little white foul pellets on the back of my throat.

although i do remember that a pack of cigarettes and a pot of coffee would make me extremely productive, taking a break every hour for 10mins to smoke one or two cigarettes would structure my time and keep me from losing interest in what i was doing.

meeting other smokers was an easy way into social circles but i guess smoking is going out style since everyone has those robot cigs that smell and taste loving awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

NomChompsky posted:

Depends are they cheap where you live?

poo poo man, I don't know... I guess they're about 6-7 bux a pack ?

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nathilus posted:

No. You do NOT want to get addicted to cigarettes ita p hardcore. In a bad way. Buy weed.

This

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Ahundredbux posted:

which cigarettes taste best? my friend smokes lucky strikes but they dont come with weed since the 60s so idk
I like Camels.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Please smoke OP

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Smoke cocks, they don't cause cancer and it's a good way to meet people

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Ahundredbux posted:

which cigarettes taste best? my friend smokes lucky strikes but they dont come with weed since the 60s so idk

Probably Camel Turkish Royals. They have a little bit of vanilla flavor.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Yeah go ahead op

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Buy a whole carton, the first couple of packs are going to suck but from there on it's smooth sailing op

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Get some chewing tobacco instead. It's what the cool guys are doing these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
camel straights softpack

• Locked thread