Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Ace
Oct 28, 2003
Always got an ace up my sleeve
So I work for a men's lifestyle magazine called Man's Life. Part of my job is to make videos for the site and for the last month I've been working on this one:

http://manslife.com/14847/thanksgiv...gn=social_promo

Pretty straightforward, we got a phantom miro slow-mo camera and destroyed turkeys with various implements of destruction. Fire, explosives, shotguns, chainsaws. You get the idea.

It took a month of work to get two minutes of footage but I couldn't be prouder of the results. We had a great team behind the video and they busted their asses to make it happen. I hope you will take a look. Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i dont wanna buy this sorry

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I own that same paper towel holder

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

NecroMonster posted:

i dont wanna buy this sorry

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Man's Life ad itt

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Cool can you put in some funny forums references into your video? Like these guys who put the stairs scene in their movie.

Maybe there's a mangosteen in one shot? Maybe you blow up a turkey with a grenade (like the something awful logo, LOL!)

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
have you done anything else with the 1000 fps camera? I love them slow motion videos

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I'm just spitballing here. Maybe the turkey says Vote Ron Paul!! on it, lmao!

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

use some thermite to blow up the turkey i could use another lost fingat in my life right now

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

NecroMonster posted:

use some thermite to blow up the turkey i could use another lost fingat in my life right now
Lol! That's a good one. Just put in our ideas asap OP, thanks!!

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

at hostpital

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

are you going to p[ost anymore op i really wanted to have a discussion in deep frank about this thing you are selling it sounds just great

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
op, if you want to destroy a turkey, you'll need something stronger than an SU-24

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Maybe blowing up a turkey inside a hot dog shack then the hot dog man picks the pieces up from the floor and makes an afternoon special with it.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

post a pic of youwith your dick in the turkey actually ftw

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i'll do ur mom's v next

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

NecroMonster posted:

post a pic of youwith your dick in the turkey actually ftw
yeah and then it zooms in on your sad puppy dog face then you say Can I join goon's fleet???

The Ace
Oct 28, 2003
Always got an ace up my sleeve

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

have you done anything else with the 1000 fps camera? I love them slow motion videos

We did. We'll have 3 other videos out soon. One is with our shotgunner. We had him destroy water jugs, pumpkins, and any other random junk we could get our hands on.

Another one is all kind of things getting destroyed in slow mo, mostly bottles or anything breakable that looks interesting coming apart.

Finally we've got a video with people on the street in New York City. We asked them to fire a confetti popper and then jump in the air. Sort of a "humans of new york" type deal.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Misogyny itt

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

The Ace posted:

We did. We'll have 3 other videos out soon. One is with our shotgunner. We had him destroy water jugs, pumpkins, and any other random junk we could get our hands on.

Another one is all kind of things getting destroyed in slow mo, mostly bottles or anything breakable that looks interesting coming apart.

Finally we've got a video with people on the street in New York City. We asked them to fire a confetti popper and then jump in the air. Sort of a "humans of new york" type deal.

youre bad and what your selling isnt gret either

Jesse Ventura
Jan 14, 2007

This drink is like somebody's memory of a grapefruit, and the memory is fading.

The Ace posted:

one day in the not-too-distant future, we will remember destroying foodstuffs for lowbrow entertainment and shake our emaciated heads in disgust

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Did you put in our ideas yet? I didn't click your video yet but I think it could be really funny.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
I was expecting this video to be of the archers using the guillotine arrows to shoot the heads of of wild turkeys.

Sort of relieved, as those videos are turkey snuff.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
this video made me gay

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Stinky_Pete posted:

this video made me gay

"Mans Life"

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i want to see turkeys exploding but dont want to click on your lovely magazine. oh well guess ill just kill myself

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Enfield posted:

i want to see turkeys exploding but dont want to click on your lovely magazine. oh well guess ill just kill myself

Or, you can eat a turkey instead.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

VendaGoat posted:

Or, you can eat a turkey instead.

im celevrating on saturday because my mom has to work so im just going to get hosed up and watch top gun

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Enfield posted:

im celevrating on saturday because my mom has to work so im just going to get hosed up and watch top gun

YeeHaw Jester's Dead!

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
my brain has its wires crossed now and alls i can think about is my two obese uncles playing shirtless slow motion volleyball

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Enfield posted:

my brain has its wires crossed now and alls i can think about is my two obese uncles playing shirtless slow motion volleyball

As long as they are not "wrestling" or "Rough Housing" with the children, fine.

Eat Fresh

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Op, do me a favor and tell "The Lumbersexual" that using a rock as a bracing surface for an axe is really dangerous and bad for the blade. Tyvm

ehhhhhhnnnnnn
Jun 3, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
So I work for a men's lifestyle magazine called Man's Life.

Retrovertigoes
Apr 25, 2010

ehhhhhhnnnnnn posted:

So I work for a men's lifestyle magazine called Man's Life.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Wonder what "the other parts" of his job are.

LungBrothers
Oct 5, 2015

by Shine
Manchild's Life

Daaz
Feb 20, 2004

D.I.Y.
i hope this helped you make your monthly quota for your dividends and sales stats or whatever i guess

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Daaz posted:

i hope this helped you make your monthly quota for your dividends and sales stats or whatever i guess

Lol

The Ace posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h8MZ86m8fA

Thanksgiving turkeys being destroyed in epic slow motion.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

do you have any uh like inner life inside? like, do you feel anything from destroying living creatures to make a lovely video that no-one will even watch? hundred million years of evolution, from dinosaurs who ruled the land to just being brutalised for literally no reason. you just 'generated some content'. how we treat things is really who we are, and this is who you really are. i truly hope you aren't comfortable with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

chaosbreather posted:

do you have any uh like inner life inside? like, do you feel anything from destroying living creatures to make a lovely video that no-one will even watch? hundred million years of evolution, from dinosaurs who ruled the land to just being brutalised for literally no reason. you just 'generated some content'. how we treat things is really who we are, and this is who you really are. i truly hope you aren't comfortable with that.

somewhere the ghost of a T-rex is laughing its rear end off at you

• Locked thread