Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

I had a beer with Stephen Harper once and now I like him.

Fun Shoe
Just finished reading your thread, and good to hear about your new job! Good luck!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

I had a beer with Stephen Harper once and now I like him.

Fun Shoe

Stretch Marx posted:

I got the job at the garden store. I get a 40% discount on almost everything so I told them I'd run through their product line of hydroponic solutions and see what's worth it. They started carrying a brand called Holland Secret which apparently has been getting good feed back.

Hopefully with this job I can pay off some of my outstanding debt so I can hopefully have an easier time getting investment for the farm.

You'll have to give us a review of those products. I can get them locally, and I'd prefer not to have to go to a headshop to get hydro supplies.

• Locked thread