Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE
I'm looking at starting up an indoor vegetable farming project, and I'm wondering if anyone was familiar with aeroponics? It's similar to hydroponics in that it's focused around growing the plants without a soil substrate, but uses a misting system instead of reservoir to deliver water and nutrients.

Stretch Marx, I think your stack system for your pepper plants might even be a crude form of aeroponics - it doesn't have the full benefits of misting, like increased nutrient absorption, but the improved oxygen access might help explain the crazy root growth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread