Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alectai
Dec 31, 2008

It doesn't matter how long I live, I will never have a hat as dashing as this.
I don't dislike Rean. But he has the issue in that his character development has to be stretched across several games, and he's directly competing against Estelle Bright in the Kiseki Main Character Contest (And Estelle cannot be defeated in a character-off, she is simply the best there is)

He makes for a good straightman in a classroom of loonies at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alectai
Dec 31, 2008

Might also be that word just hasn't spread yet. Telephones aren't exactly common outside of Guild Branches and major corporations and national facilities, and by Cold Steel, it's only been... What, two years since Estelle got started?

Alectai
Dec 31, 2008

Personally, my bet as to why there wasn't an apocalypse from the Liber Ark falling is the same reason why the Arseille didn't crash and burn--the flight field dissolves more slowly once it isn't being powered anymore, and it set itself down relatively softly.

The whole thing fell apart still as it descended, but that's more because a giant superstructure floating in the air is now properly subject to gravity and collapsed under its own weight.

• Locked thread