Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
You're a loving monster and should be destroyed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

I'ma salt your meat when your time comes (and I cum shortly after).

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Volume posted:

and honestly if you're just such a manchild that the thought of having to put something into your morning eggs other than salt just seems like climbing mount everest then at least get Mrs.Dash. Even that tastes better than your poo poo salt

Mrs. Dash tastes like demonic ejaculate, and gives me similarly bad heartburn. Two things belong on eggs, and that's hot sauce (your choice but salt is mandatory) and salt.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Volume posted:

You're not wrong about the mrs dash but it's still tastes better than salt. also lol on your "hot sauce and salt" when hot sauce is like half salt by volume. That's exactly what I'm talking about. bunch of amateurs.

i typed it wrong and that was my point. use either hot sauce or hot sauce + salt because salt is savory goodness in mineral form.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Scientastic posted:

This thread makes me sad. Because there are almost certainly people who really believe this in real life.

That salt is evil or that salt is good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Scientastic posted:

That salt is evil.

Sane people understand that salt is a good and necessary thing.

I want to be packed in salt when I die, so 50,000 years from now tribals will stumble upon my jerkyfied body. As they consume me, their wills will be subsumed by my own.

• Locked thread