Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Ahundredbux posted:

6 on the kinsey scale

190 lbs
Male
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
White Skin

if my assumptions are correct then you get a solid A-, anything else then idk, like a D or maybe even a E

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Ahundredbux posted:

Poor at assuming poster physical features F- see me after class

I was willing to give you an easy A but you had to gently caress it up for yourself

You get an E, from mE

E:

Hogge Wild posted:

Cool av :cheerdoge:

and iirc a cool poster too. 4/5

Professor Shark posted:

Hogge Wild is a pretty decent guy and his av stares at me while I read his posts so I feel he's always waiting to see what I have to say

You guys get E's too. You can thank "Ahundredbux" for that

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Professor Shark posted:

Yeah I don't know what this is about but it isn't good and that probably means Digital Fingers isn't very good

Professor Shark is easily the worst GBS poster. Just click on his post history.
F

symbolic posted:

sharks are cool

A

Not sure who this guy is but clicking on his post history shows him to be about equal to a dump in a toilet.
F

Gilganixon posted:

you are all over this forum like a rash. a good rash, maybe with a few hives. B+ and I'm looking forward to great things!

Just click on this guys post history.. jesus christ.
F+

e: Almost forgot

Son of Rodney posted:

Has an avatar, however it is not a dog. B+

Solid F (His post history is jsut awful if you take a look)

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Applewhite posted:

Gave an F+ to Gilganixon, completely ignoring the contributions he's made to advance the art of the CYOA.

DOUBLE F!

I can't really put my finger on why I remember this poster but I guess i've must of seen him posting around GBS here and there.
Going strictly off of his post history I'm going to have to give him an F- (Nothing personal "Applewhite" just the way to cookie crumbles)

Tyrannosword posted:

A is for A+.
A is for Applewhite.

Edit: Holy poo poo, I just googled it and there's loads of stuff beginning with A! I'll let him keep the grade though, he seems like a cool guy who likes dogs and dog faced soldiers.

T is for Tyrannosword. If I were to spell out a capital T with match sticks I could easily rearrange them to make an F.
You get a F is what i'm say, Tyrannosword. (b/c of your post history)

Sulla-Mario 69 posted:

trying too hard to be funny, dumb avatar, proper use of punctuation

most likely a shut-in nerd with no social life and it shows in your posting mate

i grade you a GF get hosed

Little unfair because this guy and me go way back and chum around GBS a lot so i'll just give him a C+ so I don't appear bias

SHISHKABOB posted:

Re reg, f-

Ugh, F

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Cliff Racer posted:

I suspect your avatar text is a lie.
C+ try harder next time

Big Fat F (F is for fat)

Not only have I never seen this poster before but it's also pretty clear from what he just said that frankly (another F word) he's just clueless in general

• Locked thread