Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
With stores like Target opening at 6 tonight, Thanksgiving is almost over, and Black Friday is almost here! What are your plans?

Me, I'm gonna go to Half Price Books tomorrow morning. they've got 20% off everything, and if you're one of the first hundred people there you get a free reusable shopping bag, and a five dollar gift card. Worth getting there half an hour early and standing in line with all the old ladies. Plus, y'know, it's that holiday time of year. It's fun to participate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
I will be working in a major department store. Fml.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I need a new monitor I guess. But holy poo poo, a 24 inch monitor costs more than a 55 inch tv in these sales.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

me and my mongoloid half-brother are going to get out the baseball mitts and throw each other difficult to catch balls, or "divers" as we call them

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

boom boom boom posted:

With stores like Target opening at 6 tonight, Thanksgiving is almost over, and Black Friday is almost here! What are your plans?

Me, I'm gonna go to Half Price Books tomorrow morning. they've got 20% off everything, and if you're one of the first hundred people there you get a free reusable shopping bag, and a five dollar gift card. Worth getting there half an hour early and standing in line with all the old ladies. Plus, y'know, it's that holiday time of year. It's fun to participate.

posting pictures of monster girls

In all seriousness I have never had to pinch pennies so hard I would need to go join in that misery.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
gotta get new boxers these are all crusted up and old

Lemon
May 22, 2003

I want to suplex someone into a 68" plasma

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
if any of you cunts give me gyp tomorrow, i swear to god...

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Watching the news for updated death tolls.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Give Pat a Job posted:

Grim

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Give Pat a Job posted:

Woah. You're dark, dude.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Is thier a proper thread to discuss online deals through the weekend and public fatalities?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Is thier a proper thread to discuss online deals through the weekend and public fatalities?

Not that I'm aware of, but I don't see why you couldn't use this thread.

That part about fatalities is a little dark tho

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Probably gonna peruse Craigslist (or as I call it, "the ol Craig"), for some vhs tapes at bargain bin prices. People are practically giving them away now, I get them for as low as $10 each these days (if I luck out and find some dumb rube that doesn't know how much they're worth!), these are videos that originally sold for up to $20 each.

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Its not an S, on my planet it means QUIPS
I could really use some socks

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Kuato posted:

Probably gonna peruse Craigslist (or as I call it, "the ol Craig"), for some vhs tapes at bargain bin prices. People are practically giving them away now, I get them for as low as $10 each these days (if I luck out and find some dumb rube that doesn't know how much they're worth!), these are videos that originally sold for up to $20 each.

I really wouldn't because the first major EMP attack is going to wipe them all out

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I'm going to get drunk and go golf. In that order, whatever, gently caress it.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
Black Fridays Matter

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Volunteering at a museum in the morning, probably buying something in the afternoon.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Driving home to sleep. gently caress traffic.

momerath
Nov 15, 2014
hookers and booze will never be on sale. i'm taking two sleeping pills and hitting the hay

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I want to get a Nexus 6, so I've heard rumors that Newegg is going to have them on sale. So I'll prolly wake up p. early to see if they're on sale and then go for a long bike ride followed by a good run to work off all this pecan pie.

lol fat jokes am i rite? also if you're fat you should kill yourself, stupid fat dick.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
Can someone please explain to me why you would want to shop on Black Friday instead of during the entire month of January when all retail items are on clearance

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
Nevermind I figured it out. Disregard that last post

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

getting my Christmas tree with my family and then going out for a nice lunch

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

get trampled, poverty ghost

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

stay safe poverty ghost

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

boom boom boom posted:

stay safe poverty ghost

don't encourage him fight him with monster girls

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Black Friday:

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

4outof5 posted:

don't encourage him fight him with monster girls

alright

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

mods?????

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
frigging myself silly

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Not a drat thing because i'm not a consuming fucktard

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

kickin your rear end, fag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I like to celebrate Black Friday by going to either an Ethiopian or Somali restaurant

• Locked thread