Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Long Francesco
Jun 3, 2005
this game is fun and cool to play. click this link http://pyx-1.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=256 make a name, and enter password ham

If you think its dumb and gay don't click the link

e: have a tiny bit of patience and wait a minute before leaving the game doesnt start until we have enough people

Long Francesco fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Nov 28, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

this is a fun game that i would join if i was not relaxing in the bathtub

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

crack open a cold one and play :cheers:

gagelion is back
Nov 12, 2015

by zen death robot
crack open a cold one and gay

Long Francesco
Jun 3, 2005
one more lets goo

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
cards against humanity is actually a bad game

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
its a game design for people with zero personality to feel "edgy" "raw" or "irrelevant" for the first time in their lives, but the truth of the matter is all their jokes are incredibly boring because people with zero personality are not funny

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
yes you can make the argument that playing the game with funny people improves it, but at that point you don't need the game. because you are already funny.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

mr.capps posted:

its a game design for people with zero personality to feel "edgy" "raw" or "irrelevant" for the first time in their lives, but the truth of the matter is all their jokes are incredibly boring because people with zero personality are not funny
mr. craps

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
ok now i am just hurt

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

mr.capps posted:

ok now i am just hurt
this is what you get for having a differing opinion

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

mr.capps posted:

you have to appeal to the judge though so if you are playing with a set of people you can play off their personality and in some cases make a joke that isnt offensive and the judge will like it better

candyland > * any ways

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

this game is easy

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

ghostter posted:

crack open a cold one and play :cheers:

crack open an anus

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
I want to feel "irrelevant" and "raw"

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

That Robot posted:

crack open an anus

:goatsecx:

obviously I fucked it
Oct 6, 2009
gently caress me, if I knew how to even go about playing this, I would.

I *did* buy a copy of this for Mr Flynn for Christmas....not that it helps me now.
*the poutiest icon*

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
games full
made a new one
http://pyx-1.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=269
pw
lljk

Banjo Bones
Mar 28, 2003

NOUNS against NOUNS!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

symbolic posted:

mr. craps

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

i have a headache

this game is tapping itno my intellect and using all of my brain power

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

thats me right now my brain is running red hot

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

that is not the password

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Hitler

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I played this live a few months back and dropped a "Lifetime presents "The Land of Chocolate" that story of the "Harlem Globetrotters" All my cool friends thought it was the best thing ever (cause it was)

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Last time I played was with friends for like an hour and a half and only once the whole time did someone pick my card to be the funniest. Stupid, poo poo game.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

ive never played this but i made a game

http://pyx-1.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=245

lljk

and uh i clicked a bunch of boxes but not all of them

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

mr.capps posted:

cards against humanity is actually a bad game

wrong

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I'm there what is happening

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

THInK ABOUT YOUR BODY MAN!

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Jimson posted:

THInK ABOUT YOUR BODY MAN!

i do have a pretty nice bod

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

join ny game or i will donate to bernie sanders in your name

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

hemophilia posted:

loving do it oval office I dare you

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Jimson posted:

loving do it oval office I dare you

jimson i will loving WRECK YOUR poo poo with an epic donation to future president bernie sanders if you do not unfuck yourself immediately

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

hemophilia posted:

jimson i will loving WRECK YOUR poo poo with an epic donation to future president bernie sanders if you do not unfuck yourself immediately

What the gently caress did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the gently caress out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear end off the face of the continent, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving dead, kiddo.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

hemophilia posted:

Already donated to bernie, jokes on you

TheRecogScene
Aug 22, 2010

I'm gonna miss you when you're gone.

hemophilia posted:

I joined but I still want you to donate to Bernie in my name because I think he's an alright guy.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

DudeGoofyGuy posted:

I joined but I still want you to donate to Bernie in my name because I think he's an alright guy.

I WILL MURDER gently caress YOUR FACEHOLE

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

im enjoying my game but it would be better with more of you.

http://pyx-1.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=245

lljk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I AM CARD CZAR PLEASURE ME WITH YORU WRODS

• Locked thread