Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Since I am a poor I was riding the subway home from work today and I see this:

And almost burst out laughing. There's no way, right? It's gotta be some generic environmental thing right? But sure enough I plug in the website and

quote:

Bye Bye Blue Sky is a dedicated global public environmental movement who seeks to be a voice for all living creatures and ecosystems, to protect human health and safeguard the natural environment, air, water, land and which our sustenance depends.

We use education, peaceful protest and creative communication to expose one of the world’s largest and most significant ecological threats and pre imminent disasters, commonly known as Chemtrails or Climate Engineering.

These programs are done under “National Research” wherein plausible deniability can always ensue. This is the toxic spraying of nano particulate metals which are further conducted by ionospheric heaters to steer, direct and control our weather for military purposes. Chemtrails are the means, electromagnetic frequencies are the method.

Bye Bye Blue Sky is an independent movement that any one person or group can join.

We are a global collective of dedicated and like-minded individuals, whose core values are reflected in our environmental campaign work. From the smallest community to the largest multinational organization, we seek to educate and inspire others to create awareness of these spraying programs so they can be exposed and eradicated.

We ensure financial independence through self-funding and donations. Each educational event or protest is also self-funded by Bye Bye Blue Sky and event coordinators.

We seek to apply the wealth of our knowledge, passion and talents to end the illegal spraying of our planet, and create a world wealthier in spirit, life, nature and harmony for all.

“So folks are never told what these corporations do, f***ing up the planet, exploiting me and you”
–Damien Dempsey, Irish Singer/Poet–

“When a man lies he murders some part of the world”
–Paul Gerhardt–

To be honest I thought that poo poo was long gone and never would have expected to see an ad plastered up in a public institution in a big city but what do I know. Anyway goons, that's my story, thanks for listening & namaste. If anyone else wants to post some retarded signage they've seen then go right ahead. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
why do people think that weather control is either cost effective or desirable?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i sprayed a chemtrail all over your mom's tonsils op.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
People are loving stupid, OP. How did you not know this?

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
those chemtrail folks are loving luddites

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

mdm posted:

why do people think that weather control is either cost effective or desirable?

they don't, but that doesn't stop goonspiracy nuts from believing really hard in super secret government weather control programmes that totally exist

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
You do know that climate engineering is a real thing that's public info. China and America mess with this stuff all the time. It's not a secret.

Earthquake machines exist too, the DoD sent out a memo warning our enemies have them... And if our enemies have them then we do too.

Search the DoD website, you'll find it, it was from like 1996. I'm on my phone so I can't.

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

We will become evil and the stars will come alive
Hmmm I dunno about any of this Brazilian mining , gulf of Mexico dead zone or ravaged waterways.. But, sir, have you even seen the shapes of clouds

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Sure buddy we got earthquake machines but can't pull up evidence from a device 20 years newer

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
They move the link around constantly on the .gov site but here is a transcript.
http://geopolitics.co/vital-issues/ben-fulford/japan%92s-government-threatened-with-more-haarp-attacks-pays-60-trillion-yen-to-feds/

Ignore everything on that site except the actual quoting of the defense.gov memo.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

if the us had working weather controls they'd probably use it to stop global warming so their oil buddies don't get pissed off and to help prop up geopolitical stability, seems good to me

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Prorat posted:

You do know that climate engineering is a real thing that's public info. China and America mess with this stuff all the time. It's not a secret.

Earthquake machines exist too, the DoD sent out a memo warning our enemies have them... And if our enemies have them then we do too.

Search the DoD website, you'll find it, it was from like 1996. I'm on my phone so I can't.

Your thinking of Red Alert

COOLGUY TRUE
Jan 7, 2005

Too True! Cool, too.
chemtrail people i have met in public have been extremely certain people

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

When I see a chemtrail I say a short prayer to my lord and savior Jesus Christ and within 10 to 15 minutes he has destroyed the chemtrail with his divine might.

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

are they talking about the chem trails i leave in my underwear when i don't wipe?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Prorat posted:

They move the link around constantly on the .gov site but here is a transcript.
http://geopolitics.co/vital-issues/ben-fulford/japan%92s-government-threatened-with-more-haarp-attacks-pays-60-trillion-yen-to-feds/

Ignore everything on that site except the actual quoting of the defense.gov memo.

I want to believe. In 404s

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I cant find it, its probably all nonsense anyway.

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

I've always wondered how a bunch of weirdos who don't believe in condensation could afford a banner ad on the TTC.

Must be a lot cheaper than I thought.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Darth123123 posted:

I want to believe. In 404s

it's exactly like chemtrails. not found.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
If we have weather control why didn't we prevent the California drought that cost our nation millions of dollars?

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003
the planet's dyin, cloud!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Applewhite posted:

If we have weather control why didn't we prevent the California drought that cost our nation millions of dollars?

Maybe the drought is on purpose??

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)
My mom talks about chemtrails a lot, as well as pretty much every other paranoid conspiracy theory floating around the internet. A real Alex Jones fan.

"Look at all these chemtrails today! It wasn't like this when I was a kid! They're all over the sky!" Dude you live right near a major international airport now :cripes:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Maybe the drought is on purpose??

That's probably what a chemtrail nut would say but I'd just ask them to what end? If chemtrails are about the rich getting richer and more powerful, how is that served by damaging the economy of the nation which supports their lavish lifestyle?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
You know what I'm not engaging with this any further I'm just gonna get spun up about it.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Applewhite posted:

That's probably what a chemtrail nut would say but I'd just ask them to what end? If chemtrails are about the rich getting richer and more powerful, how is that served by damaging the economy of the nation which supports their lavish lifestyle?

I bet it's China doing it, or maybe Mongolia or Moldova, one of those axis of evil countries jealous of our avocados.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

I have trouble starting the day without my morning fix of chem.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

I worked with a chemtrail person once. Well thats my chemtrail story

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8

Chemwater, too

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
I deal with people like this every day. They call my newsroom with their "story" "ideas."

There are a lot of people who are scared -- panic in their voice scared -- about water vapor trails in the sky.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I made a bunch of fake posts in the old conspiracy forum pretending to believe in chemtrails. I stopped after I noticed that I was starting to come around to my own fake arguments.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Salt Fish posted:

I made a bunch of fake posts in the old conspiracy forum pretending to believe in chemtrails. I stopped after I noticed that I was starting to come around to my own fake arguments.

maybe it was your brain's way of fighting the programming :tinfoil:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I do not avoid women, but I do deny them my essence.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

quote:

Chemtrails are the means, electromagnetic frequencies are the method.

Literally loving :tinfoil:

momerath
Nov 15, 2014
crazy conspiracies like this make me more depressed than anything. if people can be convinced that this poo poo exist we are SO beyond hosed.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

momerath posted:

crazy conspiracies like this make me more depressed than anything. if people can be convinced that this poo poo exist we are SO beyond hosed.

Eisenhower was the last president to be briefed on the treaty signed between the US and extra terrestrials. A secret base operates without oversight in a mountain in Dulce, NM. There human and aliens worj together working on biological experiments. When people go missing that is where they wnd up. The reptilians are in charge and they greys are their worker bees.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
There's some good poo poo on their website, including a page dedicated entirely to "New Cloud Types"

quote:

There are presently over 30 cloud classifications whereas we used to have a mere 10.
Uuuuuuuhhhh...

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
It's like cargo cult but with science.

momerath
Nov 15, 2014

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Eisenhower was the last president to be briefed on the treaty signed between the US and extra terrestrials. A secret base operates without oversight in a mountain in Dulce, NM. There human and aliens worj together working on biological experiments. When people go missing that is where they wnd up. The reptilians are in charge and they greys are their worker bees.

:smithicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mordja posted:

There's some good poo poo on their website, including a page dedicated entirely to "New Cloud Types"

Uuuuuuuhhhh...

Those are really cool clouds though!

• Locked thread