Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

I learned all of that from the history channel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Post cool clouds

nihilistic_fish
Mar 3, 2004
"Anyone in a free society where the laws are unjust has an obligation to break the law." - Henry David Thoreau
Old news:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Popeye

"The cloud seeding operation during the Vietnam war ran from March 20, 1967 until July 5, 1972 in an attempt to extend the monsoon season..."

It worked but the effect was actually more problematic for the US forces as heavy equipment was ill-suited for the flooding and the mud.

I don't understand why people can't wrap their minds around the well-known contrail effect and instead insist the vapors left by planes must be nefarious. Maybe it is because they have nothing better to do?

Oh and this is funny, for all the malevolent government's efforts all one must do to dispel the evil mind-control toxins is to spray vinegar from a hand-operated pump:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsdeAF_Prfo

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Applewhite posted:

That's probably what a chemtrail nut would say but I'd just ask them to what end? If chemtrails are about the rich getting richer and more powerful, how is that served by damaging the economy of the nation which supports their lavish lifestyle?

It's the rich salting the earth as they move onto other locations abroad

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
this is the kind of poo poo that makes me not believe in democracy

• Locked thread