Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i was just reading a book called "who gives a poo poo", how ironic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

dad gay. so what posted:

i was just reading a book called "who gives a poo poo", how ironic

what's it about

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

what's it about

you

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
NICE

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

what's it about

so far its kind of about space and a secret galaxy that holds the secret to ancient knowledge

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Toileclick

Has a nice mouthfeel

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

dad gay. so what posted:

so far its kind of about space and a secret galaxy that holds the secret to ancient knowledge

Sounds pretty dumb, you should read better books. Check out The Book Barn for some recommendations.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

dad gay. so what posted:

sounds like a good book to curl up witb in a nice hollow spot in the earth

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

for some reason this triggers me

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

are you thinking what im thinking??

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

drunk dog posted:

for some reason this triggers me

there's a good book i can recommend to help you through that. it's called who gives a gently caress

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

dad gay. so what posted:

are you thinking what im thinking??

space road trip!

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

there's a good book i can recommend to help you through that. it's called who gives a gently caress

whats it about?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

space road trip!

ding ding ding

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I'll bet after his perma was revoked he came back salty (which is probably justified), and was consequently told to gently caress off and permabanned again, because when you are banned for bullshit you're just meant to accept it and act like you deserved it, which people who have been here for years and who are putting more effort into the place then the people making the ban happen are unlikely to do (which is also probably justified).

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Moon Atari posted:

I'll bet after his perma was revoked he came back salty (which is probably justified), and was consequently told to gently caress off and permabanned again, because when you are banned for bullshit you're just meant to accept it and act like you deserved it, which people who have been here for years and who are putting more effort into the place then the people making the ban happen are unlikely to do (which is also probably justified).

thats a lot of salty words for a drama mama, you ok, hon?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Moon Atari posted:

what in the world does this have to do with a space road teip?

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

Moon Atari posted:

yeah but nobody gets banned without justification from someone who isnt putting effort into posts

at least, i think?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Moon Atari posted:

Than

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
the wnemy's gate is down idiots *falls out of space chair and starts peeing* theres too much pee in this quadrant. please call my mom

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
hey guys, i dont want to freak anyone out but some of these posters in this thread might be re-regged posters who got permabanned before :ninja: what a bunch of losers lol

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

my theory is we should all post about posting until the cows come home

i miss you, cows

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

dad gay. so what posted:

hey guys, i dont want to freak anyone out but some of these posters in this thread might be re-regged posters who got permabanned before :ninja: what a bunch of losers lol

fuckin millennials

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Enfield posted:

the wnemy's gate is down idiots *falls out of space chair and starts peeing* theres too much pee in this quadrant. please call my mom

reverse gravity, engage pee sponge and will someone get the lieutenant's mother on the phone for gdo's sake

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

This will haunt me.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

drunk dog posted:

fuckin millennials

yup. *pins little red button on your sweaty xxxl t-shirt* this is so you can be targeted by snipers *ruffles your hair and pats u on the rear end*

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

reverse gravity, engage pee sponge and will someone get the lieutenant's mother on the phone for gdo's sake

its too late. my final wish is that nancy be blasted out the airlock like a lumpy torpedo

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

hey i forgot to ask you, whatever happened on the ghost ship? a lot of us "missed the boat" so to speak

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
totally my fault btw, i had my timezones wrong :(

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

thank you that bothers me so much when people do that

Moon Atari posted:

This will haunt me.

I hope so you churlish monkey

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Enfield posted:

its too late. my final wish is that nancy be blasted out the airlock like a lumpy torpedo

helo freidn

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Flesh Forge posted:

helo freidn

greetings,

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

Flesh Forge posted:

helo freidn