Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Tony Homo posted:

Did you burn your pecker too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

Parallax Scroll posted:

im glad hes dead

I've never trusted anything about you, yet you never seem to go away

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
I'm glad he's banned. I don't like them immigrant spiders coming over here and taking all our moderator jobs.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
With Chaos still reigning during Emperor Lowtax's attempts to quell gokucuck, and the failure of the IK system, the time may be right for SA to become an anarchist self-governing collective

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

The Saurus posted:

With Chaos still reigning during Emperor Lowtax's attempts to quell gokucuck, and the failure of the IK system, the time may be right for SA to become an anarchist self-governing collective

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

dad gay. so what posted:

hey i forgot to ask you, whatever happened on the ghost ship? a lot of us "missed the boat" so to speak

its in dry dock at the port of lost souls. having some work done on the ghast mast

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
El spider getting stripped of being a mod and banned was pretty funny. Whenever I think about it I laugh

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax
El Spider would have sorted out this sean price mess. El Spider for forums dictator for life!

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
El Spider will re reg as El Pendejo

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Smelly Bohemian posted:

El Spider would have sorted out this sean price mess. El Spider for forums dictator for life!

yeah i doubt that loser would have anything else to do on thanksgiving weekend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

• Locked thread