Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

firs

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That said, Not all PC Gamers have AIDS.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Me for example, I have a group II name but group IVA little caption under the name box, which according to this chart isn't full grown AIDS. But I've had Steam for 6+ years. Think that tends to blow this theory out of the waters. Just my opinion though.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Has someone made a website with Vince gifs for every possible needed reaction. Because even though some stuff overlaps a little weakly I think he's made a face or moved his head in a way that could be used in any situation.

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I hope some epic gamer posts the gif of Vince McMahon saying the N word to John Cena. Not that I want to derail Daikatana Ritsu's thread but I'd like to see the gif if it exists.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

Me for example, I have a group II name but group IVA little caption under the name box, which according to this chart isn't full grown AIDS. But I've had Steam for 6+ years. Think that tends to blow this theory out of the waters. Just my opinion though.

I am a PC Gamer and I'm awesome.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I hope some epic gamer posts the gif of Vince McMahon saying the N word to John Cena. Not that I want to derail Daikatana Ritsu's thread but I'd like to see the gif if it exists.

I'll check my personal racist gif archives *heads inside the warehouse from raiders of the lost arc*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Should be stickied for the good of the public health.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao at the whole thread

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nah god he's dead! He just died!

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

My friend said this game looks awersome.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training posted:

From the Magnavox Odyssey instruction manual, circa 1972.

Crossposting this.

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

I've had Steam for 12 years and fall under the asymptomatic category according to this chart, that makes me the Magic Johnson of gamer-AIDS havers

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

idk how to level up on steam. i think im level 3 or something

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Almost every single one of my steam friends from badgame are a variation of the bottom one.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Almost every single one of my steam friends from badgame are a variation of the bottom one.

This and the fact that their pedophiles is why I deleted 95% of them.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

tumor looking batty posted:

idk how to level up on steam. i think im level 3 or something

Buy more games goyim. Don't forget to craft your badges

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

This and the fact that their pedophiles is why I deleted 95% of them.

I actually don't think I have anyone I don't like on there since I regularly pruned it to keep 69 friends at all times.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Symptomatic here.

I never knew before that what I interpreted as a game addiction was actually my own AIDS infested body. A lot of poo poo is really starting to make sense.

Edit- Today I learned your steam level is determined by spending money on steam poo poo lawl

reignofevil fucked around with this message at 16:07 on Nov 29, 2015

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Contards.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

reignofevil posted:

Symptomatic here.

I never knew before that what I interpreted as a game addiction was actually my own AIDS infested body. A lot of poo poo is really starting to make sense.

Edit- Today I learned your steam level is determined by spending money on steam poo poo lawl

I thought it was based on achievements earned huh

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
It's primarily from crafting badges and reaching 'games owned' milestones.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

/me *Ralph wiggum gif but hes moving a wallet around on a table and dollars are flying into a computer screen with the steam store open*

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Steam ImmunoDeficiency Syndrome (SIDS)

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I somehow ended up with a lot of them on my friends list from my days with Dota despite never posting there. I cut out the cancer aids when I stopped playing.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Thanks, OP.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

If you mail Gaben a handful of 2 dollar bills he will activate new countermeasures on your steam account, that prevent t he electronic transfer of pathogens.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I actually don't think I have anyone I don't like on there since I regularly pruned it to keep 69 friends at all times.

The sex number...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Kazvall posted:

If you mail Gaben a handful of 2 dollar bills he will activate new countermeasures on your steam account, that prevent t he electronic transfer of pathogens.

Wolbachia....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Buy more games goyim. Don't forget to craft your badges

ive never got a trading card that wasnt the three that you get automatically from a game

• Locked thread